What I Do For Improving My Married Life .

Guest kaur

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguruji ke fateh

I am married and I have a baby boy of 2 years .live in joint family .in married life of three years I caught my husband with talk to others girls 3 4 tyms .he always feel sorry for that bt not change himself.and all family member pressure me to accept he is loyal .bt he is not .recently I heared his call recording in which he. Talk to another girl he said he is unmarried and baby is his brothers baby and m his Bhabhi .all members punish him some dramas and all he feel sorry bt he is not change himself .I don't know wat I do have kid divorce is not option ..I want change him and is his thinking even he don't give divorcee to me .is sukhmani sahib help me for change my husband bad habits .I love him a lot I just want my relation loyal pls help

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguruji ke fateh

I am married and I have a baby boy of 2 years .live in joint family .in married life of three years I caught my husband with talk to others girls 3 4 tyms .he always feel sorry for that bt not change himself.and all family member pressure me to accept he is loyal .bt he is not .recently I heared his call recording in which he. Talk to another girl he said he is unmarried and baby is his brothers baby and m his Bhabhi .all members punish him some dramas and all he feel sorry bt he is not change himself .I don't know wat I do have kid divorce is not option ..I want change him and is his thinking even he don't give divorcee to me .is sukhmani sahib help me for change my husband bad habits .I love him a lot I just want my relation loyal pls help

He is not doing right by lieing about his family. Sooner or later will get found out, and the girls will realise it.

Yes do Sukhmani Sahibji with faith, but u be strong within urself for ur child. Don't let him take advantage of u, if u are stronger inside then he will notice it. Spend more time with him, be interested in wat he likes, it's a two way relationship. Try to get help from professionals, Sikh Helpline. http://www.sikhhelpline.com

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your situation, it must be difficult, but every marriage faces difficulties at some point.

I commend you for not considering divorce an option, you owner yourself and your commitment to sacred vows with Guru Ji.

Ask him why does he seek attention from other girls? Is their something he needs that you can fulfill.

Children can be emotionally and physically draining, you should both take some time out for yourselves once a week. Leave the children with their grandparents and go cinema or bowling.

Communicate with him from a loving perspective, let him know how you feel for him.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to hear you are having such difficulty, I would seriously suggest counselling, it may help to have someone outside of the family who neither of you know personally to help you discuss your relationship in confidence. I'm sure the Sikh help line can help, relate are also very good. I wish you the best.

I actually read that on sikhnet. It makes sense, as your husband (in many places in Gurbani, God is referenced as the husband)...only God is Pooran...and therefore a Purakh...but if we believe our husband in this life is that, if we mediate on this shabad, he will become more better...taking on better qualities. As this woman is clearly seeking advice on her marriage. this shabad is in rehiras sahib.

You can call me a Hindu when I tell her to instead of reading gurbani go to a ###### pandit!!