Germany Vs Argentina: Who Do You Support?

Being English(!) I have to select between two of the biggest rivals! Would have to go for Arrr ghen teena!

I think its extremely difficult to call who's going to win! Germany are just completely ruthless with their efficiency in doing things simple and Argentina have got some world class players who can change a game in the space of a couple of seconds!

It will probably be another boring encounter like the Holland-Argentina affair where both teams are cancelling each other out and Messi is man marked! - I hope not.

Germany probably deserve to win the world cup more as they've got to the semi finals and beyond in the last 4 world cups. Also, it would be another blow to the Brazilian hosts if their biggest rivals Argentina came over won the world cup on their home ground. It would be like Pakistan winning the cricket world cup on Indian soil!

That said, I'd still have to vouch for Argentina as I can still feel the pain of the 1996 european championship when Germany beat Inglaand on penalties! Childish, I know!

Argentina. The signs are there. They know how to not lose. And they know how to exploit Meterseker and Ozil. Zabaletta and Aguero have done it in the Premiership last season and they'll do it again.

Football is a funny old game. Germany seems to have reached their peak. Can't see them repeating that high.

For Argentina, however, everyone has an off game and I can't see Messi being ineffective 2 games in a row. Although, for me, Lavezzi is the real danger man.

Just a pity it ain't a Netherlands v Germany final. If there's one nation that hates the Germans more than the English its the Dutch. They still haven't forgotten or forgiven the Germans for throwing their bicycles in the canals during WW2.

Just a pity it ain't a Netherlands v Germany final. If there's one nation that hates the Germans more than the English its the Dutch. They still haven't forgotten or forgiven the Germans for throwing their bicycles in the canals during WW2.

LOL