My question is little bit inadequate, I don't have the tendency to ask such a big question.

Shouldn't there be only one place to take amrit ?, I mean only one group of Panj Pyaare as our GURU not anyone from the crowd. But only five Brahmgyani's from the whole world should have the right to do amrit ceremony. As we see at Kalgidhar Patshah's time only Five did the ceremony for thousands. And they were real sikhs. Not just from outside, I mean they were enlightened.

What are your views?

My question is little bit inadequate, I don't have the tendency to ask such a big question.

Shouldn't there be only one place to take amrit ?, I mean only one group of Panj Pyaare as our GURU not anyone from the crowd. But only five Brahmgyani's from the whole world should have the right to do amrit ceremony. As we see at Kalgidhar Patshah's time only Five did the ceremony for thousands. And they were real sikhs. Not just from outside, I mean they were enlightened.

What are your views?

You are obviously a Bramh Gyani. Could you please select another four, of your calibre, and do the seva....

Khalsa ji I beg to you don't say like that to me ? Brahmgyani, sant, bhagat, khalsa are very big titles only given by GOD Almighty.

I am sinned with this.

Don't get angry with my topic, Just try to understand the situation,because Panj Pyaare should be perfect otherwise we who take amrit from them won't be perfect.

You are obviously a Bramh Gyani. Could you please select another four, of your calibre, and do the seva....

Khalsa Ji I am talking about personalities like Sant attar singh ji, Baba NAnd singh ji, Baba Deep Singh ji, Sant Harnam SIngh Rampur KHera, Bhai Randhir SIngh, Bhai Seva Singh, Sant Jarnail SIngh ANd many more like this. Persons like this have the qualities to do the duty of amrit paan.

What are your views?

Well this world is a big place with a lot of people, not thousands, millions and more. What u are saying would be very difficult to organise.

Khalsa ji I beg to you don't say like that to me ? Brahmgyani, sant, bhagat, khalsa are very big titles only given by GOD Almighty.

I am sinned with this.

Don't get angry with my topic, Just try to understand the situation,because Panj Pyaare should be perfect otherwise we who take amrit from them won't be perfect.

Only GURU Ji's Sikhi can make us perfect. Only those who adopt GURU Ji's teaching will become perfect...

Khalsa Ji I am talking about personalities like Sant attar singh ji, Baba NAnd singh ji, Baba Deep Singh ji, Sant Harnam SIngh Rampur KHera, Bhai Randhir SIngh, Bhai Seva Singh, Sant Jarnail SIngh ANd many more like this. Persons like this have the qualities to do the duty of amrit paan.

There have been many revered GURMUKHS in the past. What method do you have to 'test the BRAMH GYANINESS' of today's Sikhs?...

Only GURU Ji's Sikhi can make us perfect. Only those who adopt GURU Ji's teaching will become perfect...

There have been many revered GURMUKHS in the past. What method do you have to 'test the BRAMH GYANINESS' of today's Sikhs?...

I don't have any method but may be there could be a solution to this problem. Because when I took amrit the Panj Pyaare were not in sehaj. They were in a hurry and just rushed. i didn't expect that but I had to accept that because I thought it was GURU sahib's HUKAM.

May be we can do ardaas for this to GURU sahib and look out for a perfect saint to do duty of panj pyaare from the sangat.

Well this world is a big place with a lot of people, not thousands, millions and more. What u are saying would be very difficult to organise.

It is difficult to organise for sometime but if it happens our community would be under right leadership. Now our leaders not that perfect. For example instead of helping poor we are putting so called GOLD( which is DUST for Guru JI) on the walls for nothing. I don't think GURU ji taught us. In India 25% of people don't even get food under 2000 calories a day.(1.25$/day).

We sikhs have no free hospital for poor. why?

We shall be ashamed.

What are your views?

Not saying you are with the same group, but there is a fake baba who preaches along the same lines. One of his chele who used to be Amrtidhari, wrote books and helped run camps became a patit after meeting this clown and now spreads bs via http://www.eternalguru.info/ and satnaam.info. when he cut his hair I began a discussion with him to find out why but he was a lost cause, he thinks only brahmgianis can administer pahul, otherwise it's not amrit.

No one is going to put their hands up and say I'm a brahmgiani only people who are not themselves at this stage call others by this name, there is no certification so how would we truly know, only they do. Maybe you used the wrong terminology but I agree that the Panj should be 100% rehitvaan Gursikhs and some element of testing performed on the sangat wishing to take amrit.

It is difficult to organise for sometime but if it happens our community would be under right leadership. Now our leaders not that perfect. For example instead of helping poor we are putting so called GOLD( which is DUST for Guru JI) on the walls for nothing. I don't think GURU ji taught us. In India 25% of people don't even get food under 2000 calories a day.(1.25$/day).

We shall be ashamed.

There are charitable hospitals in many areas of the Punjab. There are, I'm quite sure, charitable hospitals all over India. There are numerous Gurmukhs running these organisations. Which area are you 'needy' friends living, if you could provide details, we could direct them to the nearest institute.

The Government of India has set the threshold of labour wages to over 100 INR per day. If anybody is below the poverty line, then in Punjab, as well as the rest of India, the Government has to offer assistance.

If all else fails, the charitable hospitals, schools, and Langar is available freely.

What are you doing, on a personal level, to feed, educate, and hospitalise the needy?

Perhaps you could refrain from putting Gold on Harmandar Sahib, and use that money to help the needy.

If you are helping the needy, perhaps you could show some proof of this...

• Like 1

I don't have any method but may be there could be a solution to this problem. Because when I took amrit the Panj Pyaare were not in sehaj. They were in a hurry and just rushed. i didn't expect that but I had to accept that because I thought it was GURU sahib's HUKAM.

May be we can do ardaas for this to GURU sahib and look out for a perfect saint to do duty of panj pyaare from the sangat.

If you are lacking sehaj in your life, this is not due to the Panj Pyare. Your lack of sehaj lies in the fact that you are not devoting enough attention to NAAM. The more Gurbani you read, listen to, the more sehaj will come about.

Don't blame your own shortcomings on Panj Pyare. If you feel that the Panj Pyare lacked Maryada, perhaps you could find another four Gursikhs of your caliber, and start doing the seva.

If you can't be bothered to do kaimee of NAAM, perhaps you could take Amrit on a daily basis, until you find the Panj Pyare that meet your criteria...

We shall be ashamed.

I am not who u should be asking about hospitals for the poor. I don't know why. Like MokhamSingh paji says maybe somebody could tell u where they are. Nris do as much as they can to help poor people and I'm sure u will get the answers.

Guest dasguruka

I'm not sure how others do it but as I've seen, first a hukamnama is taken for each of the Singhs who is asked to be in the 5 pyares.

Daas had a chance but Maharaj said not yet and need to prepare myself even more. Maybe in the future

I hear what you are saying about the gold on Gurdwaras. It is useless. But many will blindly support it because they have a thing for Nanaksari Baba who like to show off and live in luxury. These sad people use the sangat hard earned money to make themselves look glamorous. If they had even a ounce of respect for Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji they would not put up a special room for their dead long gone Baba and stop puting up photos of there long gone dead baba to be worshipped. These people scare the sangat into donating to feed there guts. They have not worked a day in their life. Bunch of low lifes sucking the poors blood. Be the change you want to be. Donate where money is needed and slap these babas in the face by not giving them a dime.

Punj pyare current system is running good.