Happy b'day to JKAUR

S1ngh

Birthday girl - JKAUR aka jagjit kaur from Malaysia !!! :wub:

This singhneeee is cool and she Sooooo much care for her friends that im speechless.. She remembered my b'day and called me on my cell which accidently my dad picked up tongue.gif But this gal/phaenjee/singhnee IS Defi.. COOL... :doh: Believe me she is the BEST Friend that i ever had in agez !!!

SOOO jagguuuu Keep rocking and Im thankful to Waheguroo that i got to know you !!! Thanks Phaaeenaay for helping me to become a good person LA !! Mad respect :D :nihungsmile:

lakh khusiya paathsahiya, je satguru nadar kare.

On this day: Jajeet Kaur (can i call you Jagiro lol?) was sent by god to be a caring, loveable kind and compassionate singhi (well to all those who know her)

sikhsangat.com celebrates this day with such happiness.

and your hukamnama...

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?random=1

bhol chukke muaff karni

Das

partytime2.gif :HP: partytime2.gif :HP: partytime2.gif :HP:

Guest balwinderkaur

Bonne anniversaire jaggu!!! Miss those days where we used to hang on msn talking about pontianaks etc. tongue.gif Where have you been hiding since? Yea jaggu is a cool bhainjee......the day i was supposed to go to Aussie, she sent me an sms to tell me to blaze the trail ahead.......we should definitely meet up during Naamras Darbaar bhainjee cuz i'll be back in Singapore by then......HAPPIEEE BIRTHDAY for now. :wub:

:HP: :HP: Happy Birthday bhenji :wub:

May Waheguru bless you.

Haven't seen you online on MSN for ages, hope life is treating you well. Have a nice day and keep in touch.

Stay in chardi kalah.

-Gurjeet