Gurmantar

Guest gupt

Bhai Gurdas ji Vaar

In Satyug, Visnu in the form of Vasudev is said to have incarnated and ‘V’ Of Vahiguru reminds of Visnu.

The true Guru of Dvapar is said to be Harikrsna and ‘H’ of Vahiguru reminds of Hari.
In the the Treta was Ram and ‘R’ of Vahiguru tells that rembering Ram will produce joy and happiness.
In Kalijug, Gobind is in the form of Nanak and ‘G’ of Vahiguru gets Govind recited.
The recitations of all the four ages subsume in Panchayan i.e. in the soul of the common man.
When joining four letters Vahiguru is remembered, The jiv merges again in its origin.

Modern scholars, however, affirm that the name Vahiguru originated with the Gurus, most likely it was first uded by the founder of the faith, Guru Nanak, himself.

(www.sikhiwiki.org)

Bhai Gurdas ji Vaar

In Satyug, Visnu in the form of Vasudev is said to have incarnated and ‘V’ Of Vahiguru reminds of Visnu.

The true Guru of Dvapar is said to be Harikrsna and ‘H’ of Vahiguru reminds of Hari.

In the the Treta was Ram and ‘R’ of Vahiguru tells that rembering Ram will produce joy and happiness.

In Kalijug, Gobind is in the form of Nanak and ‘G’ of Vahiguru gets Govind recited.

The recitations of all the four ages subsume in Panchayan i.e. in the soul of the common man.

When joining four letters Vahiguru is remembered, The jiv merges again in its origin.

Modern scholars, however, affirm that the name Vahiguru originated with the Gurus, most likely it was first uded by the founder of the faith, Guru Nanak, himself.

(www.sikhiwiki.org)

Not everyone agrees on this explanation because it tries to link us to the sanatan dharam and sikhi is worship of the Akaal purkh only. But Only he the Akaal purkh / Guru ji know the truth, what we do know is that we should recite/meditate on the Akaal purkh with the Gurmantar.

It is also said that when Guru Nanak Sahib did tap (meditation) Vaheguru Gurmantar was what they recited, we do know that in their tenth form Guru Gobind Singh ji gave us the sikh greeting Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki fateh and they have used vaheguru in their Gurbani too.

Not everyone agrees on this explanation because it tries to link us to the sanatan dharam and sikhi is worship of the Akaal purkh only. But Only he the Akaal purkh / Guru ji know the truth, what we do know is that we should recite/meditate on the Akaal purkh with the Gurmantar.

It is also said that when Guru Nanak Sahib did tap (meditation) Vaheguru Gurmantar was what they recited, we do know that in their tenth form Guru Gobind Singh ji gave us the sikh greeting Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki fateh and they have used vaheguru in their Gurbani too.

It was prophecised by Ved Vyas and Patanjali Yogi that in the Kalyug Akaal Purakh will come in the form of Nanak and make his followers to recite Waheguru

When the followers of Ved Vyas asked him that if u know that Parmeshwar will make his followers to recite Waheguru Mantra, why didn't u give us Waheguru Mantra to recite?

Then Rishi Ved Vyas said, "We don't have much kamai to revite the mantra."

Why do u have to question Bhai Gurdass Ji?

Remember, Bhai Gurdass Ji were the likhari of Kartarpur wali Bir.

Many mahapurakhs have said, "Ek veri Waheguru kehan naal Sikh da Chaaro Jugaan da Jaap ho janda ae."

post-39636-0-03155700-1415762156_thumb.j

It was prophecised by Ved Vyas and Patanjali Yogi that in the Kalyug Akaal Purakh will come in the form of Nanak and make his followers to recite Waheguru

When the followers of Ved Vyas asked him that if u know that Parmeshwar will make his followers to recite Waheguru Mantra, why didn't u give us Waheguru Mantra to recite?

Many mahapurakhs have said, "Ek veri Waheguru kehan naal Sikh da Chaaro Jugaan da Jaap ho janda ae."

I am not saying anything negative or questioning Bhai Gurdas ji or the varan neither did i mention them in my post.

I have said the explanation given as to what the particular verse means is what some people disagreed about.

Only Guru Sahib ji or Bhai Gurdas ji really know what or in what context what has been said.

Gurbani has many meaning interpreted differently , i remember listening to Giani Sher Singh ji ambala wale and they said that no one can say that they fully understand or know the full meanings because their are endless meanings.

I hope this puts your mind at peace , otherwise their is nothing further i can say.

Maybe Rishi Ved Vyas said he didn't have enough kamai to bestow Waheguru naam , everyone who has done bhagti should have enough kirpa to Jap Waheguru.

Only a fool would question Bhai Gurdas ji who has Guru Arjan Dev ji's personal stamp of approval, Aj kal bin pardey sunney vicharke gallan aundian loka nu, to be a Gursikh of such high avastha is a billions to one chance we should read his words and try to stay humble, not get ahankari and preach against his words in our ignorance.

Whoever in the above post is calling others fools jkvlondon or delhitakht pls kindly elaborate whom you are refering to . As i think you have got the wrong end of the stick and as far as i have read in this topic all that has been said is that gurmantar is recited with the akaal purkh in mind and not any other gods or goddesses. Bhai Gurdas ji has not been questioned. As usual we start attacking each other without understanding what has been said calling other fools ahankari etc etc.

One finger points at the other person but remember three point at you !!

Mitra bol is something we need to learn first otherwise reading gurbani or sangat of mahapurkhs has been futile.

Whoever in the above post is calling others fools jkvlondon or delhitakht pls kindly elaborate whom you are refering to . As i think you have got the wrong end of the stick and as far as i have read in this topic all that has been said is that gurmantar is recited with the akaal purkh in mind and not any other gods or goddesses. Bhai Gurdas ji has not been questioned. As usual we start attacking each other without understanding what has been said calling other fools ahankari etc etc.

One finger points at the other person but remember three point at you !!

Mitra bol is something we need to learn first otherwise reading gurbani or sangat of mahapurkhs has been futile.

My galti Veer ji, just got mad at what Sat said by hinting that Bhai Gurdas ji was trying to encouraging Santaan Dharam how can one question such a Gursikh's motive, also he did say that not everyone agrees with Guru ji di Kunji so it was also in reply to those people. I would not/could not imagine thinking I could make such a judgement call on Bhai Sahib's Vaaran in a million years I am so neech and kameeni I only wish I could serve the insects that tread in this Gursikh dhoord.

No worries sister, sat ji did not say he does not agree with bhai Gurdas ji what he said was not everyone agrees with the explanation of what has been said. There is a difference anyone who says they full understand Gurbani de arth is truly mistaken.Gurbani is an ocean too deep for us mortals to fully understand what has been said.

Even 6th patshahi ji after doing arth of japji sahib said i have only said what i understand to be the meaning but only Guru Nanak ji knows the true arths, 1st lesson to teach us humilty obviosly they did know. 2nd lesson was for us to not start thinking we fully understand gurbani. Sadly we have to many today who think they do.