Rss Spreads Wings In Punjab

shastarSingh

The grip of the RSS/ Indian on Sikh groups and organizations is so strong that they are scared to oppose this attack on Sikhi.Where is The Akal Takht Jathedhar, Taksal, Nihangs etc?

We are in dangerous times, it's left to the grass roots Sikhs to organise Parchar.

It back to starting to read bani and promoting it in our homes and families, doing sewa as families learning together and supporting at that important level. When we were like that, bani flowing out of each family home, the powers that be couldn't shake us, or make us cower.

You know I was once watching a BBC documentary they telecasted a few years ago in mid August when both India and Pakistan surprisingly celebrate the massacre of their very own people. I forgot who it was, but they quoted an opinion by one of the British officers, his view about Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs. Now these guys had ruled for 200 years and had interacted heavily with practically every community, so they had an opinion, a viewpoint about each one. The Hindus were seen as those who could see a storm coming from a distance, make preparations, and are able to secure almost everything just in the nick of time. The Muslims were seen as those who could see the storm when its right above their head, they try their best and secure the most important things as quickly as possible.

You want to know know what they said about the Sikhs? The Sikhs were seen as people who would realize that a storm had struck only AFTER te storm had passed away after devastating everything.

Its upto us to change not only this opinion, but our mindsets too.

And correct me if these words were from a British officer or an Indian/Pakistani, because I vaguely remember an Indian/Pakistani quoting a British officer's opinion.

I can confirm that was said by a bitter panjabi muslim, on a channel 4 partition documentary, called "the last days of the raj". I like u mehtab siyaah, can never get that quote out of my head, though, he isnt the only 1 to have said it. He was laughing his head off practically as he was sayin it. We lost 60% of panjab, not just coz we were not the majority in certain districts, but because we lacked a no-nonsense leader. Fact which i always ponder inside my mind to this day, is.....we killed 500k muslims in 4months, how many could we have killed had we responded to the muslim killing of our ppl frm the previous yr of 46'? At the rate we were butchering them (rightly/wrongly), we cudda taken A LOT more of present day w.panjab.

I can confirm that was said by a bitter panjabi muslim, on a channel 4 partition documentary, called "the last days of the raj". I like u mehtab siyaah, can never get that quote out of my head, though, he isnt the only 1 to have said it. He was laughing his head off practically as he was sayin it.

Thats it, thats the one!

i always ponder inside my mind to this day, is.....we killed 500k muslims in 4months, how many could we have killed had we responded to the muslim killing of our ppl frm the previous yr of 46'? At tue rate we were butchering them (rightly/wrongly), we cudda taken A LOT more of present day w.panjab.

That is not our style bro. A Sikh never kills innocents no matter how badly we're hit. That is the legacy we are so proud of. However I do understand what you're saying. Back then, just as today, we were always a minority. In fact if you see the Punjabi speaking population of India and Pakistan combined, the largest substantial majority would be the Muslims of West Punjab. This was true back then as well as today, if I am not wrong.

That is not our style bro. A Sikh never kills innocents no matter how badly we're hit. That is the legacy we are so proud of. However I do understand what you're saying. Back then, just as today, we were always a minority. In fact if you see the Punjabi speaking population of India and Pakistan combined, the largest substantial majority would be the Muslims of West Punjab. This was true back then as well as today, if I am not wrong.

Indeed ur correct, its not our style.

Actually linking partition to this inevitable RSS onslaught we will no doubt get, i reckon, jus like the way a small minority like sikhs in panjab 47, managed to mobilise themselves into armed bandits/jathas, we r gonna have to do the same in the coming years bcoz, badal has already ruined panjab for centuries to come, n RSS, who will try to hinduize panjab, will use weaponry, no doubt.

We have already seen those images of modi "worshipping" weapons recently in amongst a idol shrine.......yet no one battered an eye lid at that. Yet singhs in 84 armed our beloved akal takht from a pre planned attack, yet r called terrorists for bringin weapons in a holy place. U just cudnt make this up, i tell u.

How week the Badals are that their 'partner' humiliates them. The Badals introduced the RSS and cults into the Punjab and oppressed the Panthis Sikhs, now they reap their award.

SAD panel irked over BJP salvos against party

Ruchika M Khanna

Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, November 14

All members of SAD core committee expressed their resentment against the frequent breach of coalition dharma by the BJP, party’s “junior” alliance partner in the government. The core committee members said they would not tolerate any more salvos being fired at them by the BJP’s state leaders.

The committee members expressed anguish that Navjot Kaur Sidhu, who is holding the post of Chief Parliamentary Secretary, should frequently launch outbursts against the Akalis, and said that the issue needed to be taken up with the BJP leadership. Members also expressed concern over the recent statements made by other senior leaders like former deputy Speaker Satpal Gosain and Amritsar BJP chief Naresh Sharma, and the "continuous silence being maintained by the Punjab leadership of the BJP" on the tirade launched against the SAD and its leaders by their partymen.

The core committee also decided that while the two parties would contest the local bodies election together, lack of coordination between the two parties and fissures in the alliance would bring down their prospects of winning the polls.

Sources say that the demand of the BJP for a higher seat share in the local body elections, scheduled for later this year, was dismissed. The core committee insisting that the seat sharing formula would remain the same.

“At local level, adjustments can be made and a few seats of the BJP can be exchanged, but basic seat sharing formula will not change. The party observers for the local body elections will be announced tomorrow,” revealed a core committee member.

The meeting chaired by the chief patron of SAD and Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal was called today immediately after he returned from his week-long China tour. With senior BJP leaders in the state hitting out at the Akali Dal and criticizing the government, the special core committee meeting was called to discuss party strategy in dealing with the issue.

Sources say that the first member to initiate the talk of “strain in ties between the coalition partners” was member of Parliament Sukhdev Singh Dhindsa, who reportedly said that the issue cannot be taken lightly. Other members felt that the party cannot allow its image to be “ruined’ by their own alliance partner.

Though the chief minister refused to share as to how he proposed to remove the fissures in the SAD-BJP alliance, he tried to assure the remaining 13 members of the core committee by saying that he understood their anguish at the “strain in relations” and that he had apprise the BJP of their sentiments.

Anguish over ‘outbursts’

•The core committee members said they would not tolerate any more salvos from BJP leaders

•The members expressed anguish that CPS Navjot Kaur Sidhu should frequently launch outbursts against the Akalis

•The core committee decided that the two parties would contest the local bodies election together

•However, lack of coordination between the two parties would hurt their prospects in the polls