Future Prediction?

simran345

Do not beat youself up about it. I pray it will happen for you the way you wish.

Sat veer and you are more alike than you think so please try understand each other views before you comment.

Amrit is still within you he knows your pain sister

I know kirpa is on me still but I get so full of bairaag, thinking of when could that day come....

I used to get bairaag too, I think that's wat it was, but then things went wrong and totally opposite, now don't feel that I feel lost and sometimes hopeless. But have to leave it to God, as I'm not in control of how God wants me to be. Just hope they put me on right path instead of wrong .

I used to get bairaag too, I think that's wat it was, but then things went wrong and totally opposite, now don't feel that I feel lost and sometimes hopeless. But have to leave it to God, as I'm not in control of how God wants me to be. Just hope they put me on right path instead of wrong .

Somehow I've been drawn to bani that is bairaagmai since child , used read my Guru Teg Bahadur ji Bani Pothi often back then . Maybe when we get older we start analysing too much and the spell gets broken and doubts come in I know it did for me, Mahapurakh ka bachan is tera veer will be gursikh but I got impatient after 15 years praying and waiting ... now I learnt not to question, just trust only. Sanjog is there with Guru , but on Guru's timetable not mine.

Think th topics gone elsewhere, if we can stick to th topic thanks.

Sat paji it did occur to me about th black magic stuff but is one able to see th future with that?

Also if u could not bring in penjis personal life would be better.

Penji i said nothing about any ones personal life all i asked was has amrit been taken.

I have no interest in any ones personal live, i have enough to do looking after with my own .

Bhul chuk maf karni. :smile2:

Penji i said nothing about any ones personal life all i asked was has amrit been taken.

I have no interest in any ones personal live, i have enough to do looking after with my own .

Bhul chuk maf karni. :smile2:

That's ok paji I probably misunderstood, no problem nothin to maaf I'm not God. So don't worry bro.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest satnaam

Mal, why even bring in the fact that someone on here married a 'white person'? We're all the same in His eyes, He sits in every heart.

When we culture bound fools(of all races, for racism is found far n wide) are able to look past the colour of skin and instead, see the soul and the King of Kings who resides in each, Satyug will be on its way.