Lgbt Sikhs

Guest Andy

What happens if the person was naturally defected inbody and did not had the choice to pic? They correct or seek a cure

There is no cure for being a homosexual in the same way there is no cure for heterosexuality. Its nature like gravity and the earth spinning around the sun.

There is no cure for being a homosexual in the same way there is no cure for heterosexuality. Its nature like gravity and the earth spinning around the sun.

mind develops and homosexuality is part of your own experiences and choices which accumulate and shape a persons personality

so to answer , no it is not natural .

people really amuse me when they go against a hukamnama and use their own manmatt.

mind develops and homosexuality is part of your own experiences and choices which accumulate and shape a persons personality

so to answer , no it is not natural .

people really amuse me when they go against a hukamnama and use their own manmatt.

Scientist have taken female mice and have changed their genetics to make them into lesbians. Genetics do play a part in deciding what sexual orientation a person will take up. You sound like the Christians who try to change homosexuals into heterosexuals by showing them explicit films of heterosexual behavior and if they don't change, the homosexuals are condemned to hell. I will let you in on a secret. In the current day and age in DamDami Taksal there has been rape going on of younger students by some of the older students (men). Go fix the new jathedar of DamDami Taksal men first.

No one is going against any Hukamnama Jehovah witness. I am discussing how genetics do play a role in deciding sexual orientation.

sexual orientation has nothing to do with sikhi.

So please don't bring the subject into sikhi and try to mix it.

Homosexuals have children ??

(please read what i said!)

Your first post shows nothing other than denial of what Sikhi speaks of. The Gurus have given the Sikhs life lessons on everything and I asked you how are Sikhs suppose to have children when the Guru did not even tell them what is the proper conduct on sexual orientation according to your assessment of Sikhi? Now do you understand?

Genetics are altered after your own conciousness , so what ever the case is it's not natural and is alterable . just because some idiots do not follow doesn't mean guru sahib didn't said so. There is Hukamnama Agaisnt this by patshahi 10vi and that closes this conversation .

The scientist changed the female mice genetics to show the Catholic Church and those who follow the Church to the letter like yourself, how genetics in humans do play a factor in what sexual orientation a person will be. Nothing to do with consciousness, but ONLY genetics. Many punjabi kids grow up in the macho punjabi culture and still turn out to be homosexuals. What experiences and environment influenced them to be homosexuals when they were fed all day of how to be an abusive husband and do with the wife as you wish and cheat on her with multiple women out of the village? Your theory is good as a jehovah witness telling others his God is better than another religions God.

No one is going against the Hukamnama other than some of the students at DamDami Taksal run by the new Jathedar, who rape children at the school. Sukhmani Sahib says to not follow natural instinct and follow the Gurus path. You are trying to make me into Lucifer when I am not.