Illuminati

Guest Satnaam

In the bible it says the antichrist will have one eye. The Illuminati r trying to speed this all up, they do the one eye signs, lady gaga, beyonce, jay z, most of the most famous entertainers etc- they do the el diablo horns sogn n the hand 666 symbol.

we already know they baptise kids 2 satan etc in hosp basements, they leave dumb clues in their films like End of Days.

Jimmy Saville- good friend of Prince Charles Tony Blair etc was a huge Illumimatist serial peodophile, he is known to have performed a satanic group rape on a young girl in the basment of a hospital, n him n his accomplives all wore hoods n masks (like in eyes wide shut).

Google operation Yewtree, do u think its just a coincidence that a Huge number of top level Govt Officials are Peodophiles?

This Satanism and jadoo goes Wayy back- just because alot of us are not wise 2 it, doesnt mean it doesnt exist. Knowing the enemy also key to our victory.

Life is for living but its also to serve n stand up for what's right, n alot of these people have bad agendas.

Guest Google

It's true that we can sense Maya working around us through Naam Simran. Our Aura starts to get stronger thriugh Naam Simran to the point that Maya hardly affects us.

However, i strongly believe that youre thinking through as a strong conspiracy theorist. Big corporations do control the United States. Here we have soemthing called a "Revolving Door". When politicains leave office, they become lobbysists for large corporations that essentialy "buy the law". The media also plays a strong role to influence our mind. Just think about it; companies pay millions of dollars to secure 30second Super Bowl ads. Think of what endless Reality shows can do.

I do however disagree with your whole idea of WW3, the "illuminati" killing off everyone who is not apart of the elite. Looking through a whole globlization type of view, and through basic principle of economics, businesses strive on ordinary people. There are producers and consumers, and the producers mae money by selling to consumers. The elite are the producers. Now if they kill all the ordinary people, how will they make money and have power? It would be like cutting off ones owns limbs. A country would be destroyed if most of its citizens just die off as the GDP would become almost nothing.

This whole idea of WW3 is not going to be much of a elite vs poor, but more of a Isreal stemmed conflict. However, that is politics which i dont want to get into. We as Sikhs always must be ready for any threats against the Panth. We must prep our minds through Naam Simran. Our biggest enemy isnt the "illuminati", out biggest enemy is our own mind.

Phul Chuk Maaf karni

Illuminati is out there. Just google it and you will see the 1 eye hand actions and triangles that all these artists make. I was really into it a few years ago but my advice to you is just let it go. Yes it is out there and dont be silly and try to ignore or deny it because it is everywhere TV music movies. But if you keep looking into it its not going to get you anywhere trust me. Just limit your intake of all media and use your time doing Simran Bani and Seva.

Phul Chuff Maaf

Look, at least we are in agreement that they exist n that they're idi*ts.

I do not believe that all the Illuminatinare satanists, i believe that alot of them.are just happy to keep their pockets full of money.

But I am certain that some do jadoo and worship the devil n his plans to bring the antichrist onto earth. Satanists have held power for centuries, the devil is a quick fix- sell ur soul to him and he has given worldly riches, material possessions, power, maya fame etc. Whereas with truth we do bandagee, good deeds, simran etc- which is all easy n natural 4 us but which many in maya percieve to be a hassle.

They can't touch a real Truth practitioner as we have comitted ourselves as Nothing but slaves of Truth- we see ourselves as empty vessels so theres nothing 4 them to attack spiritually.

But Physically they can do alot of harm, and have done- including Operation Bluestar. A high level Satanist or politician will know where the threat of Truth lies and where better than Harmandir Sahib, The Gurus Gate. When a Sikh Practices Truth, when Shabads are sung, so much Jyot is brought forth n it drives satanists mad- and the more self aware and spiritually strong we are, the less control they have over us and the mkre likely we are to stand up for Truth and justice and against their misdeeds and bullshi wars, 'terrorist attacks', "Order Out of Chaos" tactics etc

Also, if millions upon millions of people in the world believe in and worship God, who are we to assume that at least a few in the elite don't worship satan. Women in India do it to get what they want, so why wouldnt the elite do the same if their intentions and desires are not honourable.

Sorry lastly, after Operation bluestar whom people seem to assume that Indira Gandhi was soley responsible for n not her employers, the Illuminati, 911, 777, the Jewish holocaust, Stalins Mass murdering spree etc, Why would I just let it go, because when the next planned massacre happens, i'd feel Partially Responsible for sitting back n doing Nothing- not even educating or teaching.

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing".

Guest Jacfsing2

Sorry lastly, after Operation bluestar whom people seem to assume that Indira Gandhi was soley responsible for n not her employers, the Illuminati, 911, 777, the Jewish holocaust, Stalins Mass murdering spree etc, Why would I just let it go, because when the next planned massacre happens, i'd feel Partially Responsible for sitting back n doing Nothing- not even educating or teaching.

You can fight the battle when it's obvious to you, at the moment we don't know the enemy, so we can't just go around trying to find something we don't know where it is. It's liking having a map of America when you're in Africa, it's real but you don't know where.

Satan the adversary does not exist ...how can one be an adversary to Akal Purakh? so no satan no satanists only evil individuals who need sodhna ...stop reading BS web entries and rely on Guru ji be aware of the general treands and you can make intelligent decisions for you and yours ...bani kant karana, itihas sikhna(as history is destinied to repeat if humans don't learn) , survival training, self-sufficiency and privacy are key elements of future planning

ISIS cells are a more pressing issue than these illuminati

JKV London, Nothing Actually exists- not u me or anything or anyone- that is the core of sikhi.

But where the 14 realms, the heaven realms n hell realms r seen in the khel, satan sits there spreading his <banned word filter activated> darkness across the world.

Guru Nanak speaks of him.

What people dnt understand is that whatever psychology we practice in maya-we become connected to others/realms of that same psychology. The psychologies we practice determine the energies we have.

Eg, a rapist would connect with/vibrate at a low hell/negative energy/frequency- and satan because satan is also pretty messed up.

It's all just really symbolic- all image, all the 14 realms r just symbolic reflection- our aim is to see Nothing/Truth in everything.

We Live Truthfully. At the same time, the khel, the illusion, the satans, The demons, the heavens n hells keep going, the khel keeps playing around us.

Yes there are satanists, an aunt of mine cut my hair and people used to leave bones on our doorsteps and threads on our cars as a child. It happens all over india, and in Govts, it makes no difference if u believe it or not.

Anyway to anyone who has sense, id say research it then make up your own mind, don't just clam up and be afraid that society will call u a conspiracy theorist, because society has indoctrinated us to fear not being 'normal'.

Ive met so many people who are not sikh, even young teenagers who tell me about this stuff.