Sign in to follow this  
baljinder_s

Pakhandian Ne Paya "maun Vrat Akhand Path" Da Bharam

HSingh8963 and Jonny101 veerjio, I will be providing the counter view in a day or two as I have some work piled up which requires immediate attention, so won't be active on forum for a day or two.

And his side kick is still up to his janani ways. I don't expect him to change.

Do you know who else does this when they can't take the heat. Bickering women. So for now on, until you straighten yourself out and start acting like man, you will be called Janani. When you show some improvement by discussing on the points being discussed i will move from Janani to Bhenji. When you completely stop your Janani ways, then I will start refering to you as brother. But not until you drop your Janani ways.

Veerji where, Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj elevated the status of women (who was treated as slave on the globe for centuries) to a king maker, and you refer to them as "bickering women". I don't mind any personal attack, but atleast have some SHARAM veerji, you claim to be a sikh of guru granth sahb ji maharaj on one hand, and you carry this type stereotype for women.

Aside, Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj was the first one in 5000 years (since humans started living in civilization) to publicly voice support such a strong support for womenhood and straigtaway elevating them to title of "King maker" who is bigger than king itself. He brought women to a level greater than any man. Wah guru wah guru!!, I go balehaar to Maharaj.

Our mothers, sisters are jananis, Bebe Nanaki, Mata Gujri, all were jananis. I felt ashamed reading your post. And it is not a personal attack, it is a post dedicated to the so called "men of masculinity" and so called "sikhs", who still treat women lowly.

If you want to call me Janani in all the posts, please go ahead veerji. I don't mind being counted in category of king makers (even when i am not worthy of it), guru sahb has accorded them with highest of the highest status.

• Like 2

HSingh8963 and Jonny101 veerjio, I will be providing the counter view in a day or two as I have some work piled up which requires immediate attention, so won't be active on forum for a day or two.

It's been 3 days and you have produced nothing. Or do you go by the barbarian calendar like mr. Purewal..at random sign off number of days?

Sikhi inspire jee, just a friendly reminder. please post your views

And you always have the need to bring in other topics not being discussed to throw dust on the truth being presented. Do you know who else does this when they can't take the heat. Bickering women. So for now on, until you straighten yourself out and start acting like man, you will be called Janani. When you show some improvement by discussing on the points being discussed i will move from Janani to Bhenji. When you completely stop your Janani ways, then I will start refering to you as brother. But not until you drop your Janani ways.

Good God, the ******* ego this guy has ridiculous! Perfect definition of a "holier than thou" person.

• Like 1

Good God, the ******* ego this guy has ridiculous! Perfect definition of a "holier than thou" person.

It must be that time of the month for you again. Who knew missionaries only have the guts to argue on there peroids. Do you have something hidden in your skirt. Seems to me the three jananis have put there heads together and believe they have a response. 2 or 3 days has turned into 3 weeks and still nothing.

Do not start this war of words. There is no way you will accomplish anything from it. Since I know i will be battling with 3 girls on there peroids, do not expect me to leave anything out. Buy some extra pads for this month, you will surely need them if you keep it up.

It must be that time of the month for you again. Who knew missionaries only have the guts to argue on there peroids. Do you have something hidden in your skirt. Seems to me the three jananis have put there heads together and believe they have a response. 2 or 3 days has turned into 3 weeks and still nothing.

Do not start this war of words. There is no way you will accomplish anything from it. Since I know i will be battling with 3 girls on there peroids, do not expect me to leave anything out. Buy some extra pads for this month, you will surely need them if you keep it up.

Lmao! The real Singh soorma is the one who talks big behind a computer screen, eh?

• Like 1

Lmao! The real Singh soorma is the one who talks big behind a computer screen, eh?

I approached your leader panthpreet sinh of this girls club and he ran away. Hence the name janani suits your cult.

I approached your leader panthpreet sinh of this girls club and he ran away. Hence the name janani suits your cult.

I'm not associated with anything or anyone. Keep the tough guy persona for real life, not on the internet like a janani lol.

• Like 1

I'm not associated with anything or anyone. Keep the tough guy persona for real life, not on the internet like a janani lol.

You are so clever as a 12 year old girl who got her peroid the first. Can't even come up with a come back and start using my word i called your club; janani. So original. Shows how educated you are from all the inbreeding.

You are so clever as a 12 year old girl who got her peroid the first. Can't even come up with a come back and start using my word i called your club; janani. So original. Shows how educated you are from all the inbreeding.

Lol no...I'm not going to drop to your level since real men don't hide and talk smack on internet. Big bad Internet Commando Force da Jathedaar.

• Like 3

You are I D I O C Y personified.

• Like 1

].

For reference please read the entire book (I mean every page and word) "Papers relating to Punjab 1847-49, Presented to Both Houses of Parliament by Command of her majesty, may 1849", to understand the hostility of british raj towards sikh philosophy.

where can i get a pdf copy to read this book or any other way to read it

Lets take a step back and ponder as to how the word Sant became a prefix in Sikhi. The word "saint" originated in Christianity. After the fall of Sikh Raj, the term got associated with people in Sikhi. You won't find anybody with that title before that time. Can anybody have more 'kamai' (as you refer it to) than Bhai Mardana who spent his entire life in shadow of dhan guru nanak dev ji maharaj? Why not Sant Mardana? Bhai Gurdas. Bhai Mani Singh. Bhai Taru Singh. Bhai Dayala. Bhai Sati Das. Bhai Mati Das. Bhai Bachittar Singh. The list is endless. Guru Sahb was present in human form at that time, he could have bestowed any such title to the singhs mentioned above. But there is no place of such titles in Sikhi as there can be only one Sant that is Akal purakh and guru sahb himself. Note: Nobody is questioning the contribution of Baba/Bhai Jarnail Singh here to Sikh Panth. His name is in the same list of great singh soorme.

Coming back to the chronology of events, Britishers were first to introduce sainthood titles in Sikhi. It was done to separate sikhs from the gyan and free spirit sikhs got from guru granth sahb ji. For reference please read the entire book (I mean every page and word) "Papers relating to Punjab 1847-49, Presented to Both Houses of Parliament by Command of her majesty, may 1849", to understand the hostility of british raj towards sikh philosophy.

As to 'sant' and 'bhramgyani' shabad in sukhmani sahb, it has come only for Akal Purakh and Guru Sahb. Nobody is allowed to take those titles. If you walk into a university and find 100s of chancellors, who would you follow? There can only be 1 of them, just 1.

The only voice which carries "weight" in sikhi is that of Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

from ang 856

ਸੰਤ ਪ੍ਰਹਲਾਦ ਕੀ ਪੈਜ ਜਿਨਿ ਰਾਖੀ ਹਰਨਾਖਸੁ ਨਖ

ਬਿਦਰਿਓ ॥੩॥

He is such, who preserved the honour of SANT

PRAHLD and destroyed Harnakhash with His nails.

doesnt this tuk from gurbani call Prahld a sant

from ang 856

ਸੰਤ ਪ੍ਰਹਲਾਦ ਕੀ ਪੈਜ ਜਿਨਿ ਰਾਖੀ ਹਰਨਾਖਸੁ ਨਖ

ਬਿਦਰਿਓ ॥੩॥

He is such, who preserved the honour of SANT

PRAHLD and destroyed Harnakhash with His

nails.

• Like 1