Appearence Of Husband Through Astrology

Guest astrology

Guest astrology

I need help!!!! It's been over a year since I've been studying astrology, which has helped me immensly in taking wise decisions etc. Now, I don't apply any remedies or gemstones or pooja stuff in my life to any of the problems I face as I 10000000000% believe in Gurbani, so what I do is I meditate on Gurmantar and do my nitnem as much as I can as believe in the higher source. I became intrested in astrology as I had more time on my hands after graduating university etc etc. Now, the reason why I am posting on here is because I stupidly decided to see what the appearance of my future husband is like, and I am so shocked to see that I see a caucasuin with green eyes, who is of a complete different culture and religon to me. I'm obviously so upset, as I've always admired men with dastars and beards unshorn. I cant see me myself living with someone who is completely different to me. This is also a love marriage by the way and I am very happy in this marraige too! Now, because I thought that this may be wrong or I have miss interpretred something etc etc, I decided to consult a very well-known modern astrologer who teaches people how to read thier own charts and he too said that my future spouse has green-blue eyes, which may interpret a caucasian spouse and of a different religon and culture. He further told me my mother in law is also of a different religon and culture confirming that I may not marry someone who is into Sikhi. I am now so terrified to see the future ahead as im ssomeone who loves sikhi so much, it has always kept me on the right path and I have reached many heights with waheguru looking over me, but I fear that this will change in the future when I eventually marry this caucasian. I also fear my progression with sikhi as it may stop. What do I do??? Im so terrified, and pleae no negative comments as I need words of encouragement at this moment.

I need help!!!! It's been over a year since I've been studying astrology, which has helped me immensly in taking wise decisions etc. Now, I don't apply any remedies or gemstones or pooja stuff in my life to any of the problems I face as I 10000000000% believe in Gurbani, so what I do is I meditate on Gurmantar and do my nitnem as much as I can as believe in the higher source. I became intrested in astrology as I had more time on my hands after graduating university etc etc. Now, the reason why I am posting on here is because I stupidly decided to see what the appearance of my future husband is like, and I am so shocked to see that I see a caucasuin with green eyes, who is of a complete different culture and religon to me. I'm obviously so upset, as I've always admired men with dastars and beards unshorn. I cant see me myself living with someone who is completely different to me. This is also a love marriage by the way and I am very happy in this marraige too! Now, because I thought that this may be wrong or I have miss interpretred something etc etc, I decided to consult a very well-known modern astrologer who teaches people how to read thier own charts and he too said that my future spouse has green-blue eyes, which may interpret a caucasian spouse and of a different religon and culture. He further told me my mother in law is also of a different religon and culture confirming that I may not marry someone who is into Sikhi. I am now so terrified to see the future ahead as im ssomeone who loves sikhi so much, it has always kept me on the right path and I have reached many heights with waheguru looking over me, but I fear that this will change in the future when I eventually marry this caucasian. I also fear my progression with sikhi as it may stop. What do I do??? Im so terrified, and pleae no negative comments as I need words of encouragement at this moment.

waheguru ji!

At first u say i have 100000000% ( plz check zeros if wrong then im sorry,i wont correct it) believe in gurbani & i do nitnem.

but oh! U go to well known astrologer who says ur future husband will have green blue eyes ( let me correct here,those will be yellows ones)..oh! & my future husband will not be a gursikh..what? !!!?

i ask u - do u understand gurbani?

Plz ma'm, i dont want to mock u on this but rather seriously say a simple line-- "understand gurbani,stop this,dont worry"

Those who themselves dont know their end ,tells u about ur future partner.plz open ur eyes......

one more very imp prediction by none other than me -

Vats! Ur husband will be for sure 4'8",body grey in colour ,eyes ( u know the colour),bald,employed in circus,oh & have ample salary to make sure u get the best of bieber's music cds.( oh i love this,sorry cant resist,shouldve written more)

I MOCKED HERE SO ON SERIOUS NOTE U GET THE MESSAGE,STOP THIS.

Sorry for the jokes if u get hurt.

here is ur final encouragement lines ----

"MERE HARJIYO SAB KO TERAI VAS, ASA JOR NAAHI KE KICHH KAR HAM SAAKAI,JO BHAVE TIVE BHAKAS" ( plz correct me i beg)

is kirre nu muaf karna ji

Sri akal sahai!

Guest Anand

Either you are not telling the whole truth or you have a very strange way of practising Sikhi.

Its the same as saying, I wish to travel the path of becoming a true Gursikh yet you cannot cast off sinful ways. The old cultures of astrology have been swallowed by a few that are fearful of something that isnt there. There is the ONE true Lord, pray to him and be thankful - and thats it. Be honest and truthful, ask for forgiveness and do some seva!

You must not believe in silly things. The Gurus showed us the path, walk it - dont ramble on delusions "that you saw your future husband etc. " people wont take you seriously and frankly you'd be treated as a bit thick. A University graduate no less.

I too belive in astrology ,but to know things going around me as it is part of science .

But questioning your sikhi is not good ,if u have a very strong feeling about ur future husband u should consider it as 'bhana'.

The thing u can do here is ardaas that if i got married to a man without Sikhi ,u can make him understand sikhi and both can live happily then.

I too belive in astrology ,but to know things going around me as it is part of science .

But questioning your sikhi is not good ,if u have a very strong feeling or have a very realistic dream about ur future husband u should consider it as 'bhana'.

The thing u can do here is ardaas that if i got married to a man without Sikhi ,u can make him understand sikhi and both can live happily then.

Believe in astrology and Sikhi do not go together.

Do not waste your precious time on useless things like astrology and also

according to the Sikh Rehat Maryada

bullet_k.gifThe Sikh will not believe in castes, untouchability, magic, omens, amulets, astrology, appeasement rituals, ceremonial hair cutting, fasts, frontal masks, sacred thread, graves and traditional death rites.

Guest studious

Astrology is a kind of a science, and like all sciences it is not 100% accurate. Like all sciences its accuracy varies depending on method used, skill of the practitioner etc. Even then, even with all things done with the greatest of knowledge and skill, it can still be wrong. The reason is b/c the future is not set, astrology is like an examination of what will happen in the future by looking at your karma. There is free will, which can throw a monkey wrench in the works. Still, karma is a very powerful force and that is why astrology (if properly done and examined in the right way) can be a pretty decent prediction tool. But what is the point of a prediction tool if you blindly follow it right? The future is not set and our decisions can change it.

Point 2: meditation and seva changes our karma. So astrology can be wrong b/c we have changed our karma through meditation and seva.

3: Guru ji is infinite, and not bound by lower things like karma. In an instant he can change the course of everything and turn even the best astrological predictions on their head.

Have faith in Gurbani. As Sikhs we are supposed to keep our Aasra in Guru and Gurbani. IF you can do this, you will weather any storms in life with ease. Our anchor is NOT meant to be our marriage.... people die or leave each other. Focus on Naam and do ardass everyday for Sikhi dhaan and for rakhya. You should be fine just keep taking the protection of the sat sang at.

By astrology i did not mean 'searching for a pandits ' or 'believing that this will happen for surely and not do anything related to the issue'

It simply means we study the planets as a part of science (as in hindu matt planets and devtas related to them hold some power on all of us ,but for gursikh the road is entirely different ).

I belive in astrology because i helped someone to overcome her fears by telling her what was going in her life and also gave her remidies i.e 'naam simran".