Sikh Man Comes Out Of The Closet... Takes Off Turban

hsingh8963

Everyone is equal in Sikhism, not just people you agree with.

I do agree w/ Rehat Maryda in that homosexuals can't get Anand Karaj in Gurdwara, but I don't think they should be insulted.

You are right, personally I would not insult anyone, I m just debating from gurmat siddant...from my understanding you can be gay, smoke weed, kill, basically do what you want but it is not gurmat- actions leading to bhagti of the supreme...

It can be argued on the basis of insanity that domestic violence, murder etc is not a choice

it can be strongly argued that homosexuality is a choice..so where are we going with this...

yes as a sikh one should help another even if he is not in agreement with their beliefs and values...arguably in times of need...?

Would bhai kanaiyah aid and support a non injured moghul who is instructed to kill khalsa warriors? Please answer this question before we go on...

If the moghul needed water, and wasn't going to kill bhai kanehiya yeah he would.

Would guru gobind singh disrespect gay people?

EDIT: just read above post, nvm

You are right, personally I would not insult anyone, I m just debating from gurmat siddant...from my understanding you can be gay, smoke weed, kill, basically do what you want but it is not gurmat- actions leading to bhagti of the supreme...

Glad to see we agree brother :)