Question Asked By A Sikh: Why Sikhs Are The Most Blasphemous To Their Own Faith?

gsingh9

Let's see...#1 I don't agree. Keeping kesh is important. For most people wanting to come into Sikhi, mesh is always a big issue. They think its too hard. So now we just gotta educate these keshdhari youth...basics of sikhi, bhai sukha Singh, bhai manvir Singh are on it

#2 I agree...but ego is the last thing to defeat...first we have to get rid of anger pride lust etc as for insulting Hinduism n Vedas n Hindus...its really cringeworthy..u can't force someone to be grateful to u n also the more we brag about our ancestors deeds the more lack we display to the world about today's Sikhs.u can't ask ppl to think u r great cuz west ur ancestors did but we can say our religion is good cuz it produced these heroes n I hope to be like them..But we shud be loud n proud of our history.everyone's different n will connect to diff parts about sikhi: the history the warrior the scholarly

#3 totally agree. But I think the Sikh response was good.it took a while but then we had unanimous support for dasam grsnth from DDT AKJ sant samaj intellectuals etc n now the anti dssan granth ppl r minority don't dare talk too loud. Yes they managed to fool some ppl...

#4 agree..but gurmukhi invented by guru Ji and the poetry lost in translation

#5 caste will fade out eventually

Let's see...#1 I don't agree. Keeping kesh is important. For most people wanting to come into Sikhi, mesh is always a big issue. They think its too hard. So now we just gotta educate these keshdhari youth...basics of sikhi, bhai sukha Singh, bhai manvir Singh are on it

#2 I agree...but ego is the last thing to defeat...first we have to get rid of anger pride lust etc as for insulting Hinduism n Vedas n Hindus...its really cringeworthy..u can't force someone to be grateful to u n also the more we brag about our ancestors deeds the more lack we display to the world about today's Sikhs.u can't ask ppl to think u r great cuz west ur ancestors did but we can say our religion is good cuz it produced these heroes n I hope to be like them..But we shud be loud n proud of our history.everyone's different n will connect to diff parts about sikhi: the history the warrior the scholarly

#3 totally agree. But I think the Sikh response was good.it took a while but then we had unanimous support for dasam grsnth from DDT AKJ sant samaj intellectuals etc n now the anti dssan granth ppl r minority don't dare talk too loud. Yes they managed to fool some ppl...

#4 agree..but gurmukhi invented by guru Ji and the poetry lost in translation

#5 caste will fade out eventually

Sikhs have Gurbani and do not need any other mantra. We are blessed to have Gurbani which keeps us in Chardi Kalaa regardless of victories or defeats. What needs to be changed is the defeatist mindset of certain so called Sikhs. And we could be better off with better leadership who follow the Sikh Rehat Maryada and lead from the front. And Sikhi teaches us not to wait for things to happen we make things happen with His Grace. Please make efforts to understand the Basics of Sikhi.

Brother, you've basically paraphrased what I've said and made it appear as if I never made my original point. And to top it all off you've accused me of being wholly ignorant of the teachings and ethos of my religion, lol!

Chalo, whatever makes you happy. Vintage JSinghz though, lmao.