Picture Surfaces Of Amritdhari Kid Being Bullied

:lol2: Cisco thinks middle-aged 40 somethings are "elderly" !!!!

Why ? Well, because the enemies of Sikhi that wanted to give us a bad name knew the only way they could get simple people on their side was by falsely portraying the video as an 'old man getting beaten up' video. After all, nobody supports old / elderly people getting beaten up.

So.....lets see who else falls into Cisco's version of "old and elderly" people, as these are around the same age as the man getting beaten up:

• Johnny Depp
  • Brad Pitt
  • George Clooney
You really are a muppet Cisco :nono:

Agree with some of the posters above. The culprits have gotten off lightly with a soft slap on the wrist. This softly softly approaach will do nothing to discourage others from doing the same. The boy himself should have been handed a shoe to personally hit and humilate the men with. In fact, the men should have had their faces blackened, put on a donkey and paraded through town followed by every little Sikh kid in town hitting and humiliating them. Instead, we're back to that old chestnut of 100 people appearing in every Punjabi photo opportunity, drowning out the actual subjects.

So what do I have to do or say to have you come and try to beat me up bro? Let me give it a try.

See Jagsaw, if you want to give someone a beating, the approach in the above query is the way to set it up. First I get you with non-violence. I'm already the good guy. Second you will be bringing the violence, I will only be acting in self defence. Third I can even feel good about recording it and sharing it if you start it. But I don't want to beat you up bro, and forgive me for the enjoyable thought. (insert non-dirtyshaven dastared smilie here)

Despite recognizing the word "fight" for a Sikh encompasses much beyond street fuss, I'm far from a peacenik bro. Fantasize about fights coming my way. Maybe i shouldn't but that's my weakness. But I never want to beat anyone who isn't fighting back. It can actually be hard to get into physical fights when you fight smart and start with an offer to dole out crazy fearless calm lessons with an inevitable byproduct of embarrassment to your opponents.

Another rule I live by as a Sikh is I will refrain from aggressive confrontation with anyone who seems to be committed to gursikhi unless there is no choice. A soldier simply does not use force against a soldier in one's own army is the Sikhi I understand. Punjabi culture understands quite the opposite which is kill your brother if necessary, or clash in gurudwara in the presence of your guru, or knock off dastars on youtube for the world to see.

Recording and sharing beatings of people who are begging for mercy on camera.... they gotta have been hit in the head (perhaps by beatings) to perpetuate that cycle. Even if we were speaking of beating as part of rehabilitative justice, the videos resembled more of an arbitrary mob anger issue than anything intent on justice or lessons. I say the softy approach is what we saw in the beating videos. Lazy, ignorant and the easy way out.

Our warriors taught us a far more sophisticated love and war. Gold on the tips of arrows and poetry running through swords of mercy... a unique soldier that sees no human enemy. I'm not there, but I know the beating video doesn't make the cut.