FuNnY Nihang! LOL!

Nama Singh

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurfateh!

Veer Ji, i think you're referring to Nidaar Singh from london yeah?I've never met him nor anyone who knows him, all i know on him he was doing some lectures at some london unis last month and hes got a website, shastar vidya.

If the word sanatan offends you :wub: then i will call it maybe..erm... puratan Sikhi my point was apart from Nihangs eating more chatka and using shaheedi degh more often than was done in Guru Ji's time, my own belief is that they are a true Khalsa,however im not saying everyone else is not but to me they are the true Sant Sipahi and they are keeping the Khalsa roop alive(before anyone starts thinking there's other who do aswell,i will agree such as the many taksals in punjab, and many Mahapurkh teaching Sikhi)not people like SGPC.

Please note i would appreciate if this thread didnt turn into ... lets slander each Jatha etc etc. because you should accept others beliefs and not just think, that someone elses way of life is wrong.

inMdw kir kir bhu Bwru auTwvY ibnu mjUrI Bwru phucwvixAw ]4]

By continually slandering others, they carry a terrible load, and they carry the loads of others for nothing. ||4||

Sikh literally mean learner, thus every single one of us from every background, religion, race etc is still learning just because, for example, Catholism preaches something contrary to Sikhi doesnt mean Catholi

c's shouldn't believe in it. Waheguru has given people from all over the world a different path to Sachkhand. Who am i to question the will of Waheguru?

rwmklI mhlw 5 ]

koeI bolY rwm rwm koeI Kudwie ]

koeI syvY guseIAw koeI Alwih ]1]

Some call Him, 'Raam, Raam', and some call Him, 'Khudaa-i'.

Some serve Him as 'Gusain', others as 'Allaah'. ||1||

The point i believe Maharaaj Ji is making is not just limited to Hindus and Muslims that was just an example Waheguru has given dharam many roops,even within what we class a Sikhi, eg Akhand Kirtani Jatha or Budha Dal the list seems to be endless thesedays.

khu nwnk ijin hukmu pCwqw ]

pRB swihb kw iqin Bydu jwqw ]5]9]

Says Nanak, one who realizes the Hukam of God's Will,

knows the secrets of his Lord and Master. ||5||9||

If i have made any mistakes then please forgive me and teach me, also i mean not to offend anyone or any beliefs.

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!!!

Funny how all these youth, who push snaatan sikhi do not seem to know Niddar! grin.gif Is he such an embarrasment!

Believe that believe anything! rolleyes.gif

How can they be the true sant siphahis when they were with Indira Gandhi in 84!

Please prove any link with modern nakli nihang theories, such as "Snaatan sikhi" and the Great Prataan Nihangs? :e:

Did Baba Deep Singh eat meat, do bhang, idol worship, shraab, kill innocent goats, fail to do ishnaan and nitnem, go clubbing, try to chat up girls, tells girls it is only kurehit if you are a muslim girls, <admin-profanity filter activated> any sikh girl anytime is fine for them, slag of real shaheeds, say Sant Gurbachan Singh Binderawala did bhang.

Before replying remember I know them all personally!

So this is preserving snaatan sikhi?????? :bringitondude

Vaheguroooo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguroooo Ji Ka Khalsaaah!

Sanatan Sikhi? Niddar Singh from London! :wub: Those Nakli Nahangs who doin bhang and diluting what sikhi is about!

Lets see wot Guru Sahib about drugs :

"sach miliaa thin sofeeaa raakhan ko dharavaar ||1||

Those who do not use intoxicants are true; they dwell in the Court of the Lord. ||1||" Ang 15

"He takes the intoxicating drugs of cruelty and corruption, and is plundered. He is not conscious of the Creator Lord God.||" Ang 1229

Lets see wot Guru Sahib about chutka which is meat :

"kabeer khoob khaanaa kheecharee jaa mehi a(n)mrith lon ||

Kabeer, the dinner of beans and rice is excellent, if it is flavored with salt.||

haeraa rottee kaaranae galaa kattaavai koun ||188||

Who would cut his throat, to have meat with his bread? ||188||" Ang 1374

There is it in Black and White and didnt Pita Guru Gobind Singh Sahibji say

"Sab Sikhon Ko Hukam Hai

Guru Manio Granth

Guru Granth Ji Manyio

Pargat Guraan Ki Deh!"

These Nakla Nahangs are' not sikhs if they dont follow Hukam and nor are we!

Gurfateh!

I don't need to go criticising what others do, as one could turn around and pick on a whole loads of things to criticise me about, as a Gursikh (or trying at least) i do not need to do nindya of others as there are far more important issues to be worrying about, Bhachan Vidya Veer Ji im sure there are many who call themselves Nihangs who : "go clubbing, try to chat up girls, tells girls it is only kurehit if you are a muslim girls"

but there will always be those whether its a minority, who do not and do follow the Guru's rehit please do not stereotype. After reading many post now on this forum on Niddar Singh, many are calling him a nang, if this guy is so bad or portrays Nihangs in such a way, then don't use him as an example of Nihangs. Just because Nihangs practices and beliefs may differ to one's elses, doesnt mean they're wrong because i can at least say in their defence at least they have belief in Guru Maharaaj Ji from Jap Ji Sahib to Raag Maala. There are many who do not even do that. Everyone was given a different path in life just because it is different from your own it does not mean it is wrong!

If i have made any mistakes please forgive me also if i have offended anyone.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

Bro, u specifically mention believing in Guru Granth from Japji sahib to Raagmala. What happened to Mool Mantar???

Even if someone belives in it from Ik Onkaar to Maudhavvneee, they believe in completely. But what has that got to do wiith this anyway???

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Some nihangs cannot debate, and feel the need to unacceptable laguage. Must have a too much marijauana moment! ohmy.gif

Bottom line is a proper sikh does not drink alcohol, do drugs, sleep outside of marriage, kill innocent goats acting like hard men, and run away when the real fight starts! If Uk nihangs cannot handle that, then no amount spewing rubbish will do!

Read my signature! For too long UK nangs have been taking piss and getting away with too much! Time for some come back!! :wub: