The Mastermind-Jinda Sukha Banned In India!

shastarSingh

http://www.hindustantimes.com/chandigarh/jinda-sukha-banned-in-india-film-makers-to-release-it-abroad/article1-1388966.aspx

The film, which is based on lives of the assassins of former Army General Arun Kumar Vaidya, was previously granted clearance from the Censor Board on July 24, but has now been banned after the union home ministry and intelligence bureau (IB) raised objections.

What a surprise... To be expected really, what more do you expect from the "world's largest democracy"...

They were always going to bann it, notice the rather sinister tactic of first allowing the censor board to pass the film for release, then raising concerns very close to release date to facilitate a bann ?

This is done purposely to cause the maximum financial loss to the director and production teams, and to dissuade others from making such films. Lots of money will have been spent on marketing and promotion of the film leading up to expected release date.

This is y, in my opinion, just release these films in foreign lands, and if possible, make these films in english language, so we can show the whole world what has happened to us, and if there is sudden demand for these films back in panjab, subtitle them in panjabi! What do we expect from these h@rami indians? We should be approaching western directors to make a film on sikh history/a particular sikh personality, use western actors and release it to the world, we shouldnt be having to make low budget films in our own language and show it to our ppl only! I hear theres a western director making a movie on maharaj dalip singh, starring satinder sartaj, not sure if its got any eastern influence on it, tho i may be wrong.

EDIT

Just checked, heres the background, im not sure which language its in, i personally hope its in english, if its panjabi, then thats cool, but as long as it aint in hindi!

This is y, in my opinion, just release these films in foreign lands, and if possible, make these films in english language, so we can show the whole world what has happened to us, and if there is sudden demand for these films back in panjab, subtitle them in panjabi! What do we expect from these h@rami indians? We should be approaching western directors to make a film on sikh history/a particular sikh personality, use western actors and release it to the world, we shouldnt be having to make low budget films in our own language and show it to our ppl only! I hear theres a western director making a movie on maharaj dalip singh, starring satinder sartaj, not sure if its got any eastern influence on it, tho i may be wrong.

EDIT

Just checked, heres the background, im not sure which language its in, i personally hope its in english, if its panjabi, then thats cool, but as long as it aint in hindi!

This is a the way forward, do not release in India use. Appeal to the wider world , spread the knowledge to non Sikhs who don't know about these things.

Proliferate using the internet and streaming services, YouTube. Netflix, etc, etc.

No point restricting the message solely for punjabis. There is no benefit in this. Release these films in other languages.