• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

LOVE, HOPE, AND PERSEVERANCE

Love for Wahiguru, gives birth to hope in us, to meet Him and embrace Him...
Hope then fuels perseverance in us, for doing His bhajan bandagee, in order to become one with Him.

Sat Sree Akal.

• Like 2

Thanks Simran Pen Jee for adding his this Shabad.

For me he is a great keertanee, his voice is powerful, whenever I listen him doing keertan, I just feel exuberated with the power of Bani, there are quite a few Raagis graced in getting the listeners to that high state, and he is one of them...

Though all keertanee ragis, have my deep respect, for singing His wadeeayee, and making us thus aware of His infinite inmensity.

Sat Sree Akal.

Edited by harsharan000

Some more blissful keeratn of His beant wadeeayee

On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:34 AM, harsharan000 said:

One more thing, do not judge any mahapurkhs of other dharams, such as Swami Vivekananda, you have no right.

A small lamp can not be compared to  a sun, but nevethless it gives light according to its limitations at the best.

In a similar way, mahapurukhs of other dharmas can not be ever compared to our Guru Sahiban, but even then, their limited small light is better than the darkness you promote.

Sat Sree Akal.

You can call the swami by whatever name you choose.  This does not change the fact of Swami Vivekananda not accepting Shabad Guru/Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji as Guru.  Therefore he did not have the knowledge or kirpa to be a Mahapurkh. 

Edited by Akalifauj

16 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

You can call the swami by whatever name you choose.  This does not change the fact of Swami Vivekananda not accepting Shabad Guru/Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji as Guru.  Therefore he did not have the knowledge or kirpa to be a Mahapurkh. 

First of all, I do not call anyone with any name as I want, rather as he/she is already known by everyone else.

Mahapurukh literally means, a great personality (maha = great + purukh = person) for whatever reason, not necessarily someone who has realized the Supreme Truth.

Why so much fuss and noise about this Swami, nobody is saying He is a Gurmukh, which probably you think he is presented as such.

I just found a nice phrase of his, which I felt like sharing with the sangat, that´s it. How many millions are there out, and know nothing about Shabad Guru as you say, but still they are good, and great  personalities in some fields.

On the other side, I know there are amritdharis, who talk about Guru Jee or Shabad Guru, but  are worse then the devil himself.

So, knowing or parroting is one thing, and to put into  practice the highest ideals of sikhee is something different, that of reaching, and becoming one with Him, through Bhajan Bandagee alone and His Grace, hand by hand.

Once again I am going to reproduce Swami Vivekanada´s words below :

What does one get by prayer?

I gained nothing.

In fact I lost anger, depression, jealousy, irritation & insecurity.

Nowhere is he telling nor inducing anyone to pray this deity, god or any other entity, rather he is inspiring everyone to pray truly, for with that, one gets rid of the dirty heavy vikaars, just as anger, jealousy, irritation and insecurity.... that also, he is not saying it theoretically, but from his own personal experience.

Now to whom one prays, or how one prays, that is all up to each person´s personal beliefs.

If one is a hindu, one will pray to the hindu gods; if one is a muslim, one will pray to Allah; if a christian, to Christ/god, if a sikh, to Wahiguru or SGGSM...

He is not presurrizing anyone to pray to someone in particular.

See goodness  where it is, in the human beings, in nature, it costs nothing....

Nobody chooses by himself/herself  to be a sikh, hindu, muslim,christian or a budhist... everyone acts, or plays the role assigned under His Hukum, and nobody can go against it, rather follow it.

So, if we are sikhs in this present birth, and realize how blessed or privilged we are in being so, we should thank Him for that from the very bottom of our hearts, that, Oh Sachay Patshah, from all the infinite creation, you have had a glance of mercy on a foolish manmukh like me? To pull me out, and blend me with You. Who can understand your beant wadeeayee?

With what words can I sing Your glory, Sachay Patshah?

Sat Sree Akal.

Edited by harsharan000
  • Like 1

A blissful Shabad, in a melodious voice.

Sat Sree Akal.

• Like 1