Migrants Asked To Breed With Europeans.....................

sant123

In my country where I lived no so many don't like asians to mix, Norway, not even denmark and if in sweden they like there own. They vey sensible people so not crazy like you think. You hate brown looks so very mad and racist to other brown people of your ones.

So.................?? In my country where I live not many brownies like to marry you whities for god's sakes. We too are very sensible people and don't like marrying and mixing europeans either. We come from the land of the great Vedic literature and where you come from it was ruled by the barbarians when the Vedas were being dictated to humanity..............end of!!!!

Guest Jacfsing2

So.................?? In my country where I live not many brownies like to marry you whities for god's sakes. We too are very sensible people and don't like marrying and mixing europeans either. We come from the land of the great Vedic literature and where you come from it was ruled by the barbarians when the Vedas were being dictated to humanity..............end of!!!!

Are you Hindu?