Migrants Asked To Breed With Europeans.....................

sant123

Do you mean the parents of the Punjabi guys? The ones from back home? Yeah, I can appreciate that. What these parents don't understand that sometimes you've gotta hustle and do what it takes. But if the guys are marrying these foreign girls knowing they're going to chuck them eventually but these girls genuinely believe the marriage is for keeps, that's paap IMO. They're being strung along and then hung out to dry, and that's not right.

Mostly from India but some are also UK born. Some foreign girls' parents also express anger and shock when they find out about their relationships with asian boys/men and object to it very strongly.

Guest Jacfsing2

Do you mean the parents of the Punjabi guys? The ones from back home? Yeah, I can appreciate that. What these parents don't understand that sometimes you've gotta hustle and do what it takes. But if the guys are marrying these foreign girls knowing they're going to chuck them eventually but these girls genuinely believe the marriage is for keeps, that's paap IMO. They're being strung along and then hung out to dry, and that's not right. There's going to be an underclass of fatherless half-white half-Sikh kids running around in a few years, getting themselves into all kinds of unsavoury situations, especially when the mothers will move onto the next boyfriend. The kids will grow up resenting the fathers that deserted them as kids, and the mums won't let them forget it.

I'm not an expert on visa and residency issues, but from what I can gather any Punjabi looking to get residency in the UK via study or work permits is gonna be seriously disappointed. The govt has cracked down the last time I heard. So, it's either go home or find a UK citizen to marry.

Sad situation, shouldn't the U.K. be more soft on the land they once settled in?

Mostly from India but some are also UK born. Some foreign girls' parents also express anger and shock when they find out about their relationships with asian boys/men and object to it very strongly.

Anecdotally there's a LOT of cases where UK born Sikh girls (the decent, homely sorts) who've had rishte and got married to guys from back home who came over on study / work permits, who are now getting divorced or have returned to their mum and dad's home (I.E. the home they grew up in) when they realised the Sikh guy from Punjab there were married to is a heavy drug user who is out partying with his desi mates on weekends and sending most of his earnings back home. I've heard of SO many instances where this is happening now, it's very unfortunate.

Isn't there a real way to apply for permanent residency? Second, there are some U.K. Sikhs involved in this as well. But again I'm not married.

The average freshy from the pend is uneducated and unskilled. So they wouldn't have much of a case. Right now, you can get hard working Polish people fully trained in their trade instead.

Guest Jacfsing2

Mhmm, most of the women who actually go for freshies are not high class anyways, so it doesn't surprise me. I've got an half indian half white friend and she says her dad literally used her so he can come migrate and then he went back and married an Indian woman and he has his own little family while my friend's mom keeps changing bfs lol (they have no contact because my friend doesn't want to bother her dad's family). Surprisingly almost all half white half Indian people still look Indian. Most can't pull off looking white.

I'd say they look more middle eastern than Indian, (from the mixed folk I know).

Regime change is just another way of saying put a compliant chumcha on the throne.

Maybe goray will learn now that their schemes don't always work?

That's the problem, they had so much success making fudhoos out of everyone during the colonial period, they thought it would be as easy to do it again in modern times.....but things have changed and many people aren't the simple, manipulable lulloos they once were.

There were a lot of people involved in the Syria mess, not just white people, you think rival Islamic nations aren't always trying to screw over each other?

Anyways, they can keep this up, they're just pissing off more and more whites, and from I understand nationalism in Europe is on the rise. When Europe gets nationalist, it doesn't end so well lol.

The 'news' story is from the Daily Mail.

Must be true then.

Well there is a video of the Imam preaching this idea. I'm not saying EVERY muslim is partaking in this conspiracy, but some surely are. Are you this persistent defending all non-Sikhs or just Muslims lol? Curious...

There were a lot of people involved in the Syria mess, not just white people, you think rival Islamic nations aren't always trying to screw over each other?

Anyways, they can keep this up, they're just pissing off more and more whites, and from I understand nationalism in Europe is on the rise. When Europe gets nationalist, it doesn't end so well lol.

What sullay do amongst themselves, in their own lands is no business or concern of mine.

But when whites start jumping into the mix for their own greedy objectives they invite trouble in their own backyards in the form of retaliation. That's when it starts effecting us Sikhs. Whatever you might say, we haven't seen the levels of destruction and mass exodus from Arab land like we are now in living memory. So sullay internal fighting hasn't caused the kind of chaos we are seeing now.

Look at Yazhdis, they have been there for a long, long time - but only after whitey jumps into the mix and plays king maker in the region have they ended up in the state they are in now. Same with Arab Christians, who've been living in the region for eons.

How comes you are such an apologist for whites? Even some clued up goray are saying that the west's foreign policy is destructive and causing more and more problems; what makes you play down their actions and their consequences like you are?

You seem to be justifying neo-imperialism with the argument that as sullay fight amongst themselves it is okay for goray to jump in and start playing their games too. That's a crazy argument.