Migrants Asked To Breed With Europeans.....................

sant123

The boys had a choice, they didn't have to do what their parents asked them to do!! It is wrong to teach your children to do what t they asked their sons to do, but in India they always maintain its easier to replace one's spouse but once the parents are gone they can never be replaced!! I think people from India still hold their parents in awe and will do anything to please them. This is the mindset. I don't really know what happens afterwards they have remarried. I don't know what you mean by 'Desi Voti' because so far I have met many highly educated and very, very well mannered and well spoken Punjabi Gursikh women from India. I don't have any problems with them. They are very nice. They are very refined and cultured. It all depends where one originates from, as well as what kind of parenting they have received.

At the end of the day, it is their choice what they do with their lives not anyone else's.

desi voti is purely geographical nothing more ...stop trying to read into it . I think it is unfair on them too to find out/or not find out that their husband's already had a wife and family...surely the boy's parents are displaying distinct lack of ethics if they are willing to trick the girl's family by omitting such details

I have two friends who got married to non-punjabi people against their parents' wishes and they both professionals. The parents were so unhappy with all this in the end they divorced and remarried punjabis from back home both professionals too. I heard they now have children with their new spouses too who attend some faith based school where they live. Their new grandchildren with punjabis are well looked after by grandparents but not so sure about the previous ones. I don't keep in touch with them anymore but you hear thinghs at the gurdwara. Their ex spouses were both heavy drinkers with kids from previous relationships. The people in the gurdwara always call them kids Chattarreys and have strong dislike for them.

I can understand why their parents are against all this. I don't think any parents would like to see their professional children end up with hard drinkers with children from different relationships! They will have to be complete bonkers to allow or accept this kind of behavior from their children! I don't blame the parents. After they have spent so much money on educating their children, what kind of life is it to end up with couple of heavy drinkers and kids from different people? This reminds me when I get married I will have to be careful :biggrin2: .

desi voti is purely geographical nothing more ...stop trying to read into it . I think it is unfair on them too to find out/or not find out that their husband's already had a wife and family...surely the boy's parents are displaying distinct lack of ethics if they are willing to trick the girl's family by omitting such details

I know. I doubt it very much if they did though. I think if a person is divorced there are no restrictions on remarrying after this in Sikh religion. I know in some cases where the children from first marriage never see their half brothers/sisters ever. I think this is very sad.

I can understand why their parents are against all this. I don't think any parents would like to see their professional children end up with hard drinkers with children from different relationships! They will have to be complete bonkers to allow or accept this kind of behavior from their children! I don't blame the parents. After they have spent so much money on educating their children, what kind of life is it to end up with couple of heavy drinkers and kids from different people? This reminds me when I get married I will have to be careful :biggrin2: .

I know. I doubt it very much if they did though. I think if a person is divorced there are no restrictions on remarrying after this in Sikh religion. I know in some cases where the children from first marriage never see their half brothers/sisters ever. I think this is very sad.

divorce and marriage is becoming the plaything of greedy , prideful desi parents it is a sad thing to see ...are we no different than the Hindus or Muslims in our throwaway attitudes to females and children, shame on us ...

This is for the Indien peoples site? You very racist to your own colour, why, you don't like yourselfs. You peoples sound you never like your own race colour. You like white colour skins to the brown colour skins but I don't think it is good, no? You must get proud of your colour and relegion and race because if you are not you telling people you hate yourselfs. No one can like your race if you don't like it. You like to mix with other colour but in your country there are over billions of people to get to marry them. I think you people very racist because you don't like to marry your own colour people but you want to marry the europeans. In many eruopean countries no one like the brown people and the immigrants are not good for these countries because they are poor and not many good facilities for their own citizens. Europeans will not like any foreigners marrying their children too as they very proud to be white and don't want to mix and look nothing nice at all. They think mixing is ugley and not so good for future. Mixing not so good in this way.

I get the gist, you are right, there are many caucasians that hate race mixing without a shadow of a doubt. I have heard it, I have seen it and also read about it. So, there is no denying that what you claim is true. Well, someone posted something earlier on about this and it was so true to what we are witnessing nowadays. It did imply this. One has to be comfortable in one's own skin, otherwise, what's the point?

I think you are referring to a certain class of Europeans that will not allow this from taking place. They don't believe in race mixing because they consider it bad, I understand. But the ones asians or others are marrying don't come from that class, not at all. See there are three things to consider here, race, class and religion. So, I am not sure if they are even of the same religion. Anyway, thanks for posting your views even though it was a struggle to comprehend everything.

divorce and marriage is becoming the plaything of greedy , prideful desi parents it is a sad thing to see ...are we no different than the Hindus or Muslims in our throwaway attitudes to females and children, shame on us ...

Do you know what? I have started believing that though these people claim to be sikhs but I don't think they know what that means. So, they are reverting back to so many hindu customs and practices. It is sad and it doesn't have any intention of stopping either! I think it is getting worse.

Do you know what? I have started believing that though these people claim to be sikhs but I don't think they know what that means. So, they are reverting back to so many hindu customs and practices. It is sad and it doesn't have any intention of stopping either! I think it is getting worse.

this is what you get when you lose Guru ji's fatherly love and care ...a nation going to rack and ruin...pitiful ... if you know kids from such liasions , we should be a good example of what having a Sikh family is about and give them the love they missed out on .

Not where I am! Europeans love a bit of inter-racial! I think they like mixed-race here in terms of physical looks. Sexual exoticism is a common thing amongst Brits. If a white man gets a pretty Indian girl, he feels as if he has hit the jackpot as well as stuck a finger in the brown man's eye.

What they don't like is people adhering to their non-European cultures - they do a lot to subtly coconutise people. They've got a vision for what they want us to be like.

This not so true with good Europeans only bad Europeans there called scrubbers marry anyone. Some british also marry asian ladies and mistreat them so not very good when they divorce too much. I don't know if they don't like asian culture why then marry them. They telling you to obey them or else? You obey them, no? You will become as they like you to become, no? They put you in the place what they want?

Wrong continent, you must be thinking about another place, (Europeans mix like crazy from what I hear)

In my country where I lived no so many don't like asians to mix, Norway, not even denmark and if in sweden they like there own. They vey sensible people so not crazy like you think. You hate brown looks so very mad and racist to other brown people of your ones.

Guest Jacfsing2

In my country where I lived no so many don't like asians to mix, Norway, not even denmark and if in sweden they like there own. They vey sensible people so not crazy like you think. You hate brown looks so very mad and racist to other brown people of your ones.

Where have I even said anything about anti-brownism? All non-Sikh identities are the same to me, (they mean nothing to me).

This is for the Indien peoples site? You very racist to your own colour, why, you don't like yourselfs. You peoples sound you never like your own race colour. You like white colour skins to the brown colour skins but I don't think it is good, no? You must get proud of your colour and relegion and race because if you are not you telling people you hate yourselfs. No one can like your race if you don't like it. You like to mix with other colour but in your country there are over billions of people to get to marry them. I think you people very racist because you don't like to marry your own colour people but you want to marry the europeans. In many eruopean countries no one like the brown people and the immigrants are not good for these countries because they are poor and not many good facilities for their own citizens. Europeans will not like any foreigners marrying their children too as they very proud to be white and don't want to mix and look nothing nice at all. They think mixing is ugley and not so good for future. Mixing not so good in this way.

What is your point exactly?