Married Life.....in Laws Hatered

kaur_2009

Guest kaur_2009

Even my carrier is not good...sometimes feel to leave my carrier...just for my husband I m dng it...otherwise my in laws want me to do household work and they r happy when I do all work and listen everything they say...they want to have a hold on me...on his son...they laugh on my IQ and sometimes I also feel that my IQ is low and due to tension my mind won't work... I am unable to remind things...feel like leave my carrier

Dear sister, you arenot alone who has gone through this. The start of any marriage is very hard. Many others go through this.

Just say waheguru as much as you can during the day - your negative thoughts will start to become better.

When I had a hard time and felt exactly like what you feel - my mum always said - this hard time will pass and sukh will come later. When you get dukh in a marriage first - sukh will come later and you will then be able to concentrate on your prayer properly.

At the moment just do as much simran as you can during the day esp. when they are telling you bad things - say waheguru and you will feel better and their things wont hurt you as much.

look at this thread too. This is the Guru's advice that you should say Waheguru as much as possible. Feel the goodness of God and be positive. You are lucky to have taken amrit. You are lucky to be studying. YOu are lucky to have got a partner to marry - many millions dont get one.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/77495-marriage-fail-taking-off-daastarran/page-3

Remember dhukh daru sukh rog paya.

When we have dhukh we remember God better and wholly. When we are blessed with peace we tend to forget to pray and start enjoying life.

I am very sensitive...start crying...when anybody hurts me...bp increases...gusa ahanda I want to give jawab...but ode cha vi oh gusa nikalde ki nu vado ko jawab dendi...wat I do? I fear that they should blame amritdhari. ..as I am amritdhari. ..as once due to cleanliness they blamed me that amrit chakan nal kuch ni honda...at that time it was start of my mrg...I haven't done any work at hme as we had maid for everything...there was so much freedom at my hme b4 mrg...ode baad sab kuch change ho gaya....total opposite life...now its being 3 yeared of married life and I m still feeling like I can't take a breadth without permission....that's why I am unable to plan baby...bcoz I am hvng mental tensions....my saas will never take care of my baby as i will do study, job and I think in that house I can't take breadth how my baby will...as she is already frustrated with her past life doing household work all day and handling his husband ego....

Harsharan veer ji,

one of drawback of me that due to so much responsibility I get tired sleep at 12 at night. ..

I am unable to wakeup at amrit vela...wakeup at 6 in the mrng. ..if ever I wake up early then I feel restless whole day

No problem pen jee,

Wahiguru is with us, and moreover within us at all times, not only at the so called Amrit Vela ....

But it is advised to do the bhajan bandagee at that time, because it has its advantages, like no telephone calls, no traffic noises, no tv nor radio ...or any other distractions or interruptions.

Only we ourselves and our beloved Wahiguru.

The best time to be with our Beloved in solace.

But if that time is not possible due to our style of life, or call it circumstances, then it does not matter much what time we dedicate it to Him; but to devote ourselves at His Lotus Feet is a must, only then can we strengthen our relation with Him, because we by nature are very weak and mean.

Anyway pen jee, do not loose hope,do not ever turn away your face from Him under any conditions.

Because if we turn our faces away from the Light, only darkness awaits us...

He is our Light, our hope, our anchor also, it is matter of time only...

Till then, you have all our support, affection and blessings.

Sat Sree Akal.

Weekend getaways are good way to escape, relax & detox.

You can visit Amritsar, Hazoor Sahib, Anandpur Sahib even Hemkunt Sahib.

Singh Ji, I'd hardly call a journey up into the Himalayan mountains regions to Hemkunt Sahib as a "weekend getaway." :)

It's far from relaxing. I spent most of my time up there wondering when I was going to slip and fall to my watery death thousands of feet below. Admittedly, upon entering the actual complex it was a feeling like no other, but getting there and going back down was a tortuous experience.