Future Rulers Of Khalistan

kazimakazima

(There was already another thread on this Bhai Hari Singh issue.)

Yes I agree that is not how you have a proper debate, and that too they are sitting just outside of the main darbar hall.

Im not a supporter of Bhai Hari Singh, but it was mostly the ladies and the other males yelling and talking loudly and disrespectfully.

They debated on this issue twice after this incident, and the videos are also online.

Thankfully, they sat down at a table later and didn't yell so much

In fact, the only person that is calm and contained is Bhai Hari Singh ji. There is another person sitting next to him, I don't quite know who he is, he is also very calm and peaceful. But Bhai Hari Singh ji has tackled all the questions posed to him very, very effectively indeed! He is admitting his katha was conducted withinn the parameters/scope of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. He did not add, subtract or include his opinions or views to the katha that caused so much confusion to the sangat! He is saying this repeatedly in all the videos I have seen. One also hears how the gurdwara committees resolve their differences by drawing out their swords inside and right before the Guru Sahib ji so shamelessly. look at the video below, I don't think this happened inside the Darbar Sahib ji, but look how someone is pulling a man's hair so violently. I am sure he was wearing a turban prior to this!

https://www.sikh24.com/2015/06/05/outrageous-police-enter-gurdwara-sahib-after-violence-erupts-over-kathavachik/

In fact, the only person that is calm and contained is Bhai Hari Singh ji. There is another person sitting next to him, I don't quite know who he is, he is also very calm and peaceful. But Bhai Hari Singh ji has tackled all the questions posed to him very, very effectively indeed! He is admitting his katha was conducted withinn the parameters/scope of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. He did not add, subtract or include his opinions or views to the katha that caused so much confusion to the sangat! He is saying this repeatedly in all the videos I have seen. One also hears how the gurdwara committees resolve their differences by drawing out their swords inside and right before the Guru Sahib ji so shamelessly. look at the video below, I don't think this happened inside the Darbar Sahib ji, but look how someone is pulling a man's hair so violently. I am sure he was wearing a turban prior to this!

https://www.sikh24.com/2015/06/05/outrageous-police-enter-gurdwara-sahib-after-violence-erupts-over-kathavachik/

He had to repeat himself so many times too. It just goes to show how hard it was to get his replies across to these people. Did the police go inside the gurdwara with their shoes on or did they remove them beforehand? So humiliating!

He had to repeat himself so many times too. It just goes to show how hard it was to get his replies across to these people. Did the police go inside the gurdwara with their shoes on or did they remove them beforehand? So humiliating!

But honestly, is this how they solve their problems? You cannot be serious man! He kept his cool which was very good. He had to repeat himself because nobody is listening. Reminds me of a very noisy busy Sunday morning at a fish market in downtown LA!!

You can't expect police to stop, untie their boots, and then proceed. They've been called to what was on the verge of becoming a violent clash in a Gurdwara, for all they know, someone could get stabbed while they're downstairs taking off their boots. Then they'd be blamed for not being faster. And you have to considers BC's chaotic/violent Gurdwaray scene. If our people learned to not be idiots, the police wouldnt have to enter with shoes on :)

You can't expect police to stop, untie their boots, and then proceed. They've been called to what was on the verge of becoming a violent clash in a Gurdwara, for all they know, someone could get stabbed while they're downstairs taking off their boots. Then they'd be blamed for not being faster. And you have to considers BC's chaotic/violent Gurdwaray scene. If our people learned to not be idiots, the police wouldnt have to enter with shoes on :)

I quite appreciate that but why let things get out of hand to such an extent where the police have to intervene?

I feel the same way as you bro, time and time again in the western world, we act like idiots in our Gurdwaray and police need to come in.

It's sad.

Wrong venue altogether! Two wrongs never make one right!! The link you have provided above doesn't make any sense at all. You have failed to discern between the two venues. In your link, the ruckus is taking place inside a secular building that is the parliament. People don't go there to worship god. It is a place where they debate worldly and not spiritual issues. The video the original poster has posted indicates distinctly where this brouhaha is taking place. Gurudwara is a holy place where sikhs go to worship god where their living Guru is presiding. It is a place of sanctitiy therefore, sanctity should be observed. The parliament of any nation is not a holy place, although politeness will not go amiss.

The BEADBI in the video posted by "op" is taking place on the premises of the gurdwara. The video I have posted below shows, it started off inside the gurdwara originally before advancing outside but still on the premises. It is a very long video though. They are not only debating the matter inside of the gurdwara but also outside of it in this videos. The police officers are also present inside the gurdwara. Baba Randhawa is trying to gain the sangat's attention by reciting the 'satnam vaheguru' mantar but to no avail. It is a total mayhem inside the gurdwara right in the hazuri of the SGGS!! This is so disturbing that even the police officers look totally bemused!! This is happening right inside the gurudwara in the hazuri of the living Guru of the sikhs!! Total madness.

Running or ruling a country needs a lot of skill.

• 1 month later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sSq1Hig6-o

What a disgusting way to resolve any greivances or differences. Why can't they wait to ask a question instead of shouting over each other? They truly deserve a gold medal for showing us, the younger generation how to 'Debate!!' :ohno:

Which one of them is a suitable candidate to rule 'Khalistaan?' They seriously need a refere with a huge whistle! :stupidinternet:

Please, please, please, bus karro bibbiyo te veero. I am not sure who to vote now. I :surrender:

No muscle power, mate.