Man Accused Of Cow Slaughter Stoned To Death!

shastarSingh

How is that man innocent when he had meat?? And about that murder of the child, everyone knows it is wrong/against the law, so what else can we say. Besides, those sacrifices are on the optional side, there are so many different sects in Sanatan, so no need to generalize them all into one.

They are innocent the same way all the Hindus who killed the Sikhs are! How many Hindus have gone to jail for killing Sikhs (NONE). Lets keep on worrying about some cow!

Guest Jacfsing2

he was innocent of the crime he was accused of and what did his son have to do with it , why did they try to kill the son? Why did they mistreat the daughter and wife ? You probably believe like BJP lawmaker the perpetrators were misunderstood' they were just innocent children who got excited' God forbid any person has children of such foul blood ...

You should be ashamed of your self ... you call yourself a human ...he attempted to kill an 18 month girl to obtain blood for the sacrifice ritual and failed then he planned , walked into the nursery, picked up the child unstopped, and took him home and murdered him . To me it looks like he had accomplices who helped me take the child out of the school during the day without detection, so that implies like you someone didn't think much of letting someone kill a child for a religious rite. I didn't generalise i said there is ONE ved which tells how and when to do such sacrifices, you have said before I'm sure that people who are of the 'Hindu' dharm spectrum do believe in the vedas , I never said ALL do.

Who died and made you or me the dharam raj ? Judgement is Akal Purakh's alone and the wages of the individual's karam they will earn justly

It's the Admins fault, they don't let me say anything pro-Nihang, yet they can let Preet speak of Cow prayer.

It's not just him I am talking about.. anyone eating meat is equally as bad, but no other incidents showed up here for me to call gross. Yeah, I think that is wrong that they are exporting beef, pretty gross of India to do that. Honestly I have no daya for people who eat meat (unless they stop), but I wouldn't do anything to them either.

There isn't much you can do to people who choose to eat meat, because you are not God and they do have daya.

Guest Jacfsing2

They are innocent the same way all the Hindus who killed the Sikhs are! How many Hindus have gone to jail for killing Sikhs (NONE). Lets keep on worrying about some cow!

What do you expect from Hindus.

There isn't much you can do to people who choose to eat meat, because you are not God and they do have daya.

Are you really supporting Preet?

What do you expect from Hindus. Are you really supporting Preet?

What no ways, I'm telling her she's not God to judge people who eat meat. It's not about having daya or not. It's about humanity, it doesn't give anybody the right to kill somebody or say they anybody is better than somebody, that's just narrow minded thinking. Totally disagree with her.

Who cares if you don't, there are people that don't stop talking to people. You live abroad right? So how much of the population you stopped contact with on a daily basis? I assume they all are not vegetarians. Pata NI ki boldi rendi. Regardless of whether one eats meat or not, there's a world full of good people. Only vegetarians do not have that certificate. So if somebody that consumes meat or drank helped you with something wouldn't be a good person? and since when have you been God to say whose good and whose bad? Don't you see beyond a persons diet? Or are you must self centred that everything is based upon what you think? I don't agree with your views and don't care because I decide to see people for the goodness they may have not negative points that have no affect on me.

I'm not talking about a murderer, I'm talking about your judgements on people, dunia, you know the one that God created? Anyways I'm finished coz you are very narrow minded. If vegetarians are one step ahead then why are you saying they can be good or bad too? What about the animals that eat other animals to live? What about the ones that eat insects etc? And Sikhsangat will probably delete the posts now coz if you read the rules, meat should not be discussed.

Meat: SikhSangat.com holds an Anti-Meat stand. We feel that eating meat is immoral, unlawful and simply wrong according to the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib jee. There have been numerous debates on this topic and both sides of the party have voiced their opinion ever since 2001. If you do a search on the board for the topic you will find MANY replies and topics. SikhSangat.com will not allow any topics that justify the killing of animals for food or otherwise. Any topic/post stating otherwise will be deleted. No pro-meat topics allowed on this forum.

I'm not discussing pro meat, I'm discussing your judgements on dunia. And I'm not going to answer any of your questions regarding meat. So stop asking me as you are the one that's started it on the forum. So end it here.