Man Accused Of Cow Slaughter Stoned To Death!

shastarSingh

There's no difference between flesh/meat of animal and human. Many people eat dogs, squids, insects, cats, eyeballs, etc. If they started consuming human meat, it wouldn't be too far off from what they're already doing.

There's more of a chance of passing on Species Specific through human meat compared to other animals. For that purpose alone eating human meat is a social taboo. I do get what you're trying to say though.

There's no difference between flesh/meat of animal and human. Many people eat dogs, squids, insects, cats, eyeballs, etc. If they started consuming human meat, it wouldn't be too far off from what they're already doing.

if I remember Guru ji frowned on it in bani as there are people who do sadhu lifestyle and hang around shamshan ghat to remind them of mortality but their swaad ras tempts them to eat flesh cooked on the pyre ...remember watching them in action on a BBC doc a while back...yep I agree all maas is the same but without naam it is all koord

yep I was thinking the only way you could do jhatka of a fish is ...arrow? spear? then I said it is not possible to guarantee jhatka in that case ....besides I look at them and think of gurbani tuks ...

Exactly!

Even fishing for 'fun' (where people let the fish go afterwards) is so cruel! Imagine someone sticking a spike in our lips/mouth, cut our oxygen supply so that we're gasping for air while they egotistically inspect us...and then throw us back in the water again....

Lol, any way we look at it...the meat and dairy industries are very cruel.

If aliens came and did to humans what we do to other species, everyone would be complaining. Humans are hypocrites and have double standards...all coming from ego and abuse of power.

There's more of a chance of passing on Species Specific through human meat compared to other animals. For that purpose alone eating human meat is a social taboo. I do get what you're trying to say though.

Yeah that's true.

if I remember Guru ji frowned on it in bani as there are people who do sadhu lifestyle and hang around shamshan ghat to remind them of mortality but their swaad ras tempts them to eat flesh cooked on the pyre ...remember watching them in action on a BBC doc a while back...yep I agree all maas is the same but without naam it is all koord

ਨਾਮ ਬਿਨਾ ਸਭਿ ਕੂੜੁ ਗਾਲ੍ਹ੍ਹੀ ਹੋਛੀਆ ॥੧॥