Man Accused Of Cow Slaughter Stoned To Death!

shastarSingh

We have no pleasure/shaunk to eat plants Singh ji, we eat it to survive. If an animal clearly says no it is no, it's a sheer murder. Literally a murder/aprad/paap just to satisfy your tastebuds. And go say the same thing to any mother in India, almost every Indian woman agrees that cows are called Gou Mata. Being compared to such a innocent animal that does no crime is such a virtue, rather than being compared to humans who are capable of such paaps. Here is a quote from Sanatan Dharm which makes quite some sense that can say it better than myself "O teeth! You eat rice, you eat barley, you gram and you eat sesame. These cereals are specifically meant for you. Do not kill those who are capable of being fathers and mothers." Animals are simply not made for humans to eat, if you cannot realize ParBrahman is inside those animals as well, then what kind of a Sikh are you. Sikhs are made to protect the innocent, not to eat them. While, vegetarian dishes are made for us to survive, and we SURVIVE so we can do BHAGTI, not to enjoy food!!!!

until Paramatma gives me the boon of Pavanahari I am destined of partaking flesh ,whether of plant, fruit, or animal ...of course the least karmic cost to my bhagti is best choice but if Waheguru ji puts me in such a place where nothing grows and I am needed to complete sewa my duty is to stay alive and will have to consider the aprad of ending another jia's life . But honestly everyday I will kill many just by breathing , natural immune response etc I think honestly it is best not to have hangups about flesh since that takes away from thinking about Guru ji and doing Naam simran. No not every Mother in Indian says Gou mata or even thinks beyond the flesh value (milk, meat) because everyone is at different levels of awakeness , we know most people are sleepwalking through life in their agianta, especially those who value Murtis above humans and animals . Just read yesterday about a 4 year old boy who was kidnapped from nursery and was sacrificed , his blood offered to Kali for ridhia sidhia in India , any faith that thinks Akal Purakh is pleased by wanton destruction of life and habitat in his name is not worth the thought of humans . Dhan Guru Nanak Dev ji who took us out of darkness and onto the path

p.s. it is the height of ignorance to know that Muslims refer to this eid as BAKRI eid then think they will kill cows ? where was RSS when 35,000 animals were slaughtered in Nepal just before the earthquakes?? there were graphic scenes of countless majh, goats chickens etc getting hacked to death....oh yes this was to honour a Hindu deity.

My comments have absolutely nothing to do with vegetarian v. meat eating.

They are about how society can breed fanatic human behavior of beasts, worse than animals. Those beasts also said 'so gross he killed a cow.' So did their 'sophisticated' supporters.

Is this really the context for anyone to repeat that mantra? How do we fulfill our duty as soldiers for humanity when our thought process and language is so skewed.

We have no pleasure/shaunk to eat plants Singh ji, we eat it to survive. If an animal clearly says no it is no, it's a sheer murder. Literally a murder/aprad/paap just to satisfy your tastebuds. And go say the same thing to any mother in India, almost every Indian woman agrees that cows are called Gou Mata. Being compared to such a innocent animal that does no crime is such a virtue, rather than being compared to humans who are capable of such paaps. Here is a quote from Sanatan Dharm which makes quite some sense that can say it better than myself "O teeth! You eat rice, you eat barley, you gram and you eat sesame. These cereals are specifically meant for you. Do not kill those who are capable of being fathers and mothers." Animals are simply not made for humans to eat, if you cannot realize ParBrahman is inside those animals as well, then what kind of a Sikh are you. Sikhs are made to protect the innocent, not to eat them. While, vegetarian dishes are made for us to survive, and we SURVIVE so we can do BHAGTI, not to enjoy food!!!!

Guest Jacfsing2

Like I said, we have no pleasure in eating plants (as Sikhs), we only eat to survive so we can do bhagti. So if by mistake that happens, okay, but if someone purposely eats meat for the taste it is really bad. Sacrificing animals is optional in Sanatan Dharm, you can have riddhi siddhi without sacrificing animals easily (I don't support sacrificing animals btw). Most people honestly just probably sacrifice animals for a reason to eat meat as maha parshad. I agree about everyone being on different states of awareness's.

You don't think it is gross that he killed an animal or had meat???

I'm more disturbed that an innocent person was killed because some followers of a false religion believe that a cow=their God. (I'm disturbed that they worship something like that, they'd worship anything).

Guest Jacfsing2

Is anyone else here secretly Hindu pretending to be Sikh? I don't believe Cows are equal to God.

Whatever you say, nobody is innocent if they have meat. Those humans are equal to ghosts who eat meat. Mind you, the cow is as equal to ParBrahman as you and me, doing seva to such a innocent creature is a punya. This whole sansar you see is ParBrahman, so without realizing that and calling it 'disturbing' to worship that is contradicting since Sri Vaheguru IS ParBrahman aka Ik Oankar.

Guest Jacfsing2

Nobody is forcing you to worship a cow lol, just saying that eating meat is disgusting, and cannot be compared to worshiping any other aspect of ParBrahman. So you read Anand Sahib? If not, go read it before replying here.

Anand Sahib doesn't talk about meat.

It does talk about this sansar (which also means everything), being ParBrahman's form. Since that is the case, it is foolish to call worshiping life in any form disgusting.

She is Hindu. They don't care that thousands of Sikhs were killed by Hindus in India. They are worried about some cow.

I am incredulous that no one person responded at the murder of an innocent baby to satisfy some devi ...I know that one of the vedas describes in detail how to go about doing Bali of all kinds of creatures up to and including Humans ! How is no one talking about the barbarity of this alongside the murder of a totally innocent man ?

Guest Jacfsing2

I am incredulous that no one person responded at the murder of an innocent baby to satisfy some devi ...I know that one of the vedas describes in detail how to go about doing Bali of all kinds of creatures up to and including Humans ! How is no one talking about the barbarity of this alongside the murder of a totally innocent man ?

Agreed

How is that man innocent when he had meat?? And about that murder of the child, everyone knows it is wrong/against the law, so what else can we say. Besides, those sacrifices are on the optional side, there are so many different sects in Sanatan, so no need to generalize them all into one.

he was innocent of the crime he was accused of and what did his son have to do with it , why did they try to kill the son? Why did they mistreat the daughter and wife ? You probably believe like BJP lawmaker the perpetrators were misunderstood' they were just innocent children who got excited' God forbid any person has children of such foul blood ...

You should be ashamed of your self ... you call yourself a human ...he attempted to kill an 18 month girl to obtain blood for the sacrifice ritual and failed then he planned , walked into the nursery, picked up the child unstopped, and took him home and murdered him . To me it looks like he had accomplices who helped me take the child out of the school during the day without detection, so that implies like you someone didn't think much of letting someone kill a child for a religious rite. I didn't generalise i said there is ONE ved which tells how and when to do such sacrifices, you have said before I'm sure that people who are of the 'Hindu' dharm spectrum do believe in the vedas , I never said ALL do.

Who died and made you or me the dharam raj ? Judgement is Akal Purakh's alone and the wages of the individual's karam they will earn justly