Sign in to follow this  
GurburAkal

Something Big Is Going To Happen...

I feel as if there is a lot of tension in the panth at the moment. With Bapu Surat Singh Jee's hunger strike, Jathedars pardon Ram Rahim, Sarbat Khalsa, etc.

I have a feeling something big in Sikh History will take place very soon. I think we have reached a sort of boiling point. Does anyone else feel the same as I do? Or is it just me?

These recent events have sort of given me a change in energy and mood whenever I hear any news.

• Like 1

Just to remind everyone, when bapu surat singh ji went on his hunger strick. i said we should not let a old man do this. we should do something and i mentioned couple of things we could do but everyone said this is the only way we could get anything done by his hunger stick

but all of a sudden we are meeting in the hundreds of thousands for this dera issue couldn't we have done the same for bapu surat singh issue. where was this energy for bapu surat singh. now our focus has been taken from him and onto a new issue. we should first help bapu surat singh

Nothing will happen as always

• Like 1

Nothing will happen as always

Apart from some raised voices and, if a few Singhs get extra irate, some drawn swords, but aside from that life will go on as usual.

• Like 1

From my point of view Earth will have a drastic climate change over the coming 10-30 years and then will come the "khalsa raaj".

Have anyone listned to Katha of Giani Thakur Singh ji about the tsunami waves?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• A Sikh raaj that all but collapsed as soon as Ranjit Singh drew his last breath due to incompetence, greed and unintelligence of Sikhs. A Sikh raaj that was more concerned about inclusivity of Musleh and Hindus than prioritising Sikh interests and Sikh personnel. Rather than investing in disloyal non-Sikh mercenaries, where was the drive to recruit Sikh individuals who could be moulded using the Sikh identity as a binding force? Talk about low Sikh numbers, then where was the parchaar? Why build mosques and mandirs? Weree there not any in the rest of India? Muslims and Hindus had their empires, yet when we finally fought and won ours, we were more concerned with virtue signalling and placating these hyenas pretending to be our friends. Treachery and deception played its part, but even those issues could've been mitigated by a ruthless and Sikh-prioritising leadership. The Dogras and the Sikh spies reporting to the British were not a great mystery even at the time. A Night of Long Kirpans (Google it but replace Kirpan with Knives) might have meant a Sikh empire that was still around today. Blame the British and the rest, quite rightly at times, but the burden of the betrayal falls on us. 
    • Logic being that when we had our Sikh raj society was much fairer no one went hungry when maharajah ranjit singh passed poor people it is said he gave away something to keep the people looked after. Sikh raj where all people was treated equally no religious community got to oppress the other, and there was equality of opportunity in his government and army too. Look at the capitalist societies today there is incredible wealth at the top 1% and incredible poverty at the bottom 99% of the pyramid. When we had muslims ruled over punjab we saw non-muslims were treated as 3rd class citizens and brutally oppressed same as christian british rule they racially oppressed the natives. And what do we have in present day punjab? its the elites all banding together keeping their chairs safe against the interests of the people they claim to represent. So we have the badals and captain amrinder singhs who are related by marriages. They pretend to be Sikhs, they appear to be sikhs but wWhat have they done for Sikhs and Sikhi? zero contribution really.......they have let the british and indian establishment drain the wealth of punjab dry. Why do they allow it? because they are leaders and puppets of the same corrupt regimes thats responsible for oppression sikhs and sikhi. The British establishment covers for the genocidal crimes of the indian establishment. Why? because the "elites" of these establishments have hoarded away the wealth stolen from our nations and communities so naturally like a den of thieves they look out for each other against the people they stole off from.
    • Yh i go through his page sometimes, some really interesting stuff 
    • 1st week i started skipping my legs hurt so much afterwards i couldn't go up the stairs! i actually went up and down sitting on the stairs lol   but now 4 weeks in i can skip 40 mins and still can go on longer.   i feels really good under the sun  sweaty and everything lol    t shirt gets drenched though which is annoying, i would skip with my top off but i have a very conservative shy sri lankan woman living nxt door and our wall is low and it would just be really awkward   shes really shy of me anyway.     it feels good doing it under the sun with the heat   

Important Information

Terms of Use