Something Big Is Going To Happen...

GurburAkal

I feel as if there is a lot of tension in the panth at the moment. With Bapu Surat Singh Jee's hunger strike, Jathedars pardon Ram Rahim, Sarbat Khalsa, etc.

I have a feeling something big in Sikh History will take place very soon. I think we have reached a sort of boiling point. Does anyone else feel the same as I do? Or is it just me?

These recent events have sort of given me a change in energy and mood whenever I hear any news.

Just to remind everyone, when bapu surat singh ji went on his hunger strick. i said we should not let a old man do this. we should do something and i mentioned couple of things we could do but everyone said this is the only way we could get anything done by his hunger stick

but all of a sudden we are meeting in the hundreds of thousands for this dera issue couldn't we have done the same for bapu surat singh issue. where was this energy for bapu surat singh. now our focus has been taken from him and onto a new issue. we should first help bapu surat singh