Rupi Kaur Unstable Author Of Milk And Honey Disgraces Herself Yet Again

genie

Check this disgraceful perverted witcch out. Rupi Kaur author of milk and honey the same fool who disgraceful put pics of her period stained knickers on instagram to get 5mins of fame and get more followers .......thinks Sikhs should not tweet about the Sikhs killed peacefully protesting against anti-Sikh attacks and victimisation from the Indian state.

post-24820-0-93447300-1445293316_thumb.j

It's not free publicity its awareness that what we thought was a fellow Sikh turns out to be a venomous snake in disguise.

She's just some annoying politically correct feminist, hardly a Sikh. While I don't agree with her, I don't think we should from that #blacklivesmatter trend, considering its just people moaning about thugs getting killed.

She's just some annoying politically correct feminist, hardly a Sikh. While I don't agree with her, I don't think we should from that #blacklivesmatter trend, considering its just people moaning about thugs getting killed.

I think the reason Sikhlivesmatter was used because it was a theme used by other victimised groups such as american blacks, gays, muslims, etc So why can't and why not Sikhs use it too? Plus its already in the public consciousness and that hashtag is pretty effective.

The problem we have is we have atheist punjabi feminists who think they can preach to fellow Sikhs just cos they got a Sikh name and who think they are doing Sikhi a favor but actually are harming the Sikh interests and the struggle by advocating the killing the next generation of Sikhs. They think its ok to get with any non-sikh partner and create non-sikh offspring basically committing your own communities destruction / genocide in just one generation. Muslims would never do that cos they got right guidence from their mullahs, Jews are complaining about their numbers dwindling but got israel to repopulate their religion, Catholics would only marry a fellow catholic.

Dude, I don't remember all your posts being this hateful in the past. Been looking at them and they've been really dense and narrow minded.

Yes, I also joked to my friends about her very explicit and attention seeking "art" about menstruation, but to insult the person just shows that you have no logical way of communicating and lack basic human-human interaction skills. I don't follow her nor am I a fan her or any other self proclaimed poets, but I won't go out of my way to try to defame them and not let them be their on individual.

I saw her other tweet earlier today and she mentioned this:

VHMY73W.png

The reason why some people are against Sikhs adopting #SikhLivesMatter is because it was originally started to highlight an epidemic of black Americans being abused and killed by police due to racism and prejudices. Whether you admit to it or not, it takes away from #BlackLivesMatter and also takes away from our movement because we need an original way of dealing with our problems. To make long term and meaningful change I don't think borrowing the hashtag is the best option.

The same reason I was against #MuslimLivesMatters is the same reason why I personally haven't used the #SIkhLivesMatter tag, but I haven't voiced an opinion against it because #SikhLivesMatters is actually doing a great job (even if temporarily) of highlighting the injustice we're facing in Punjab.

The point of my rambling above is to show that just because someone is against the specific hashtag that was borrowed from blacklivesmatters, it doesn't mean they're against what the hashtag stands for.

When I heard about Sikhs clamouring to adopt the #SikhLivesMatter hashtag my first thought was, "Don't do it."

I'm not joking, but it's considered to be an incredibly naff way of raising awareness of issues. The hashtag "...LivesMatter" has negative connotations, and most people roll their eyes and ignore it because it's a statement that's been run into the ground and holds very little meaning currently. As usual, Sikhs are late to the party and seize upon trends once they've passed from the popular Zeitgeist. Amateurish.

If anything, it's been co-opted as a humourous way of mocking such causes. An example: A few weeks ago when there was talk of colonising Mars, there were objections from certain quarters about the possibility of disturbing the natural state of Mars and how it could have serious repercussions on its environment. The hashtag "MartianLivesMatter" began to trend.

Others use the co-opted hashtag to poke fun at certain people on various forums and discussion, for example, when Russia started dropping bombs on the Jihadis, the hashtag "#ISISLivesMatter" was coined, lol. I mean, we have to be aware of these things that change from day to day and not jump on bandwagons that were in vogue 6 months ago.

But anyway.