Can't Stop Drinking Tea

MuslimBrother

Guest Jacfsing2

I am so addicted to drinking tea that if I don't have atleast 2 cups every hour then I get very severe headches.. Please help.

@MuslimBrother, (at least your honest) You could start drinking 1 cup of tea an hour for a week, then 2 cup every 12 hours for 2 weeks, eventually, 2 cups of tea a day for a month, and after that 1 cup of tea for 3 months, and finally you're no longer.

I am so addicted to drinking tea that if I don't have atleast 2 cups every hour then I get very severe headches.. Please help.

bro, go to boots they have homeopathic remedies the one you want is PULSATILLA 30c...take one tablet every 15 minutes for 6 doses (1.5 hrs) then once a day alongside cutting down your tea slowly , you are getting headches because of the withdrawal from caffeine , if you are brave you could go cold turkey , but it will take up to 3 days of feeling rough (not so much with meds) before freedom and I mean total freedom .

Guest Jacfsing2

bro, go to boots they have homeopathic remedies the one you want is PULSATILLA 30c...take one tablet every 15 minutes for 6 doses (1.5 hrs) then once a day alongside cutting down your tea slowly , you are getting headches because of the withdrawal from caffeine , if you are brave you could go cold turkey , but it will take up to 3 days of feeling rough (not so much with meds) before freedom and I mean total freedom .

Yes but those 3 first days of addiction are the hardest. I think he should take it slowly instead of doing it all at once.

Guest Jacfsing2

the meds will help avoid the nausea and headaches either way his choice ...I know how hard it can be at one time I was doing 15 mugs a day

I still wonder why tea is addictive, (never really addicted, and rarely ever drank it).

As you can guess I'm more of a don't prolong the agony ...get it done type person

I still wonder why tea is addictive, (never really addicted, and rarely ever drank it).

has about 2/3 the caffeine of coffee so still addictive , plus people are forever offering or making just in one episode of eastenders the phrase cup of tea must come up at last three times

p.s. the standing joke in the house Mum never drinks a cup of tea it just goes cold.

Try replacing it with mint or camomile tea instead. This might hekp.

problems with mint diminishes testostreone if consumed a lot and camomile also has a flipside when used too much (used homeopathically for teething kids because of tendency of kids to become peevish, quarrelsome, angry,disturbed digestion i.e. the runs) . Best bet is too lower the number of cups you need per day whatever you drink . Have a cup but a really decent/good cup so you don't need another. If you feel it's a stress thing look at the thing which is causing it and remove/reduce it