Sign in to follow this  
SadSingh

Need Akali Poola Singh By Baba Prem Singh Hoti Mardan

baba prem singh hoti wrote the earliest biography on Akali Poola Singh. it will be interesting to read this book. is it available online or can someone please upload it.

I actually have the book. Where are you located veer Ji?Or just PM me.

anyway you can digitize it so all Sangat can benefit from it. this is a rare book we need to preserve

Edited by SadSingh

I should be finished by Saturday but will post a few pages by the end of the day. Just a bit busy today.

Ok, will it be a pdf file when your done, it will be easier to read and save on the computer

I'm just taking pictures and posting it up on sikh awareness. It's the easiest and quickest way.

veer ji could u please post a link to it ... and any suggestions of pages with really interesting bits?

Thanks so much...waheguru ji chardikala bakshan

veer ji could u please post a link to it ... and any suggestions of pages with really interesting bits?

Thanks so much...waheguru ji chardikala bakshan

I will post a link. Some pages will be up tonight.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• i was just saying that they have created some of the most beautiful architecture and art work   even if the ideas were stolen.  Raphael, michaelangelo etc are some of the greatest artists ever   
    • Why is the comparison wrong?  I am not asking this question as atheist, I am just wondering if there was any reason we had so many Gurus?
    • Punjabi movie industry is gd. Many Punjabi movies are really gd. Most Punjabis i know now only watch Punjabi movies and not Hindi movies, even pakistanis watch Punjabi movies. Punjabi movies are cultured and many have a Sikh theme, hindi movies on the other hand is just full of kanjars and kanjris stripping on screen and doing dirty scenes  you can't actually sit with family and watch hindi movies. Last few yrs there have been many Sikh themed punjabi movies and movies focusing on issues in the punjabi community. The movie Ardas is really gd and is about faith in waheguru and other issues in the punjabi community. Movies like rab da radio, daana pani are really good and about families and breakups. Some Punjabi film makers are also making art house movies   like anhay gore da daan  which is about poverty in the dalit community and chauti koot about a family caught up between the karkhu singhs and army.     Punjab 1984 was good really gd for the 1st half but the 2nd half was not that gd!     Shareek was gd too 
    • People are turning off Bollywood in droves and Punjabi cinema seems to be booming. What you are seeing is the burgeoning of regional cinema, localism seems to be the priority over the centralised Hindu speaking media. So much that the Hindi speaking Mumbai Punjabis in the Bollywood film industry have suddenly discovered their Punjabi roots. 
    • When is the last time you saw a sabat soorat singh as the main character in a Punjabi film? And I'm not talking about people portraying a religious/dharmic/panthic figure. I'm talking about everyday protagonists.   The fact is, people want to complain a lot of about Bollywood's portrayal of Sikhs, but the Punjabi film industry is just as bad if not worse. All you see is monay and stupid trimmed "Singhs" with barely any facial hair.

Important Information

Terms of Use