Pakistani Muslims Wearing Distars

thesoldier

you used plural so no, not so convinced of what you're saying now

ok cool... you have your point of view I have mine, leave it at that.

I highly doubt he'd do that especially since he's one of them folk who believes all religions are equal. In any circumstance there are better ways to save them than being romantically involved and increasing our attachment to such an unimportant idea of "love".

ok yh i hear u give some examples?

guys there is no point to this , and the title you put is deceptive ...no muslim is wearing a dastar...

All hes doing is posting pictues of mecca/islam/quran/ islamic quotes. Why would any sikh do such a thing unless he has an agenda.

I have seen his post before about 3 months back, he was doing the same thing back then, all pro islamic.

Even the muslima is questioning him and is confused and douts he is a muslim

Mohammed Bulbulia May Allah guide this brother who is controlled by iblees
39939_104428066280994_286097_n.jpg?oh=f8
Fahima Miah Ajmeer. Are you not a Sikh? This is confusing.

your reading into it too much... whatever hes doing if he is aint gona get him anywhere. Theres enough sikhs with pakistani girls now.

dont be to paranoid that guy is on a next level i read his posts :strong: lol atleast paki girls commenting on his pictures

I've been debating muslims for yrs on end, they all make up fake ID's and post in comments secion as for example a white man with an english name on youtube comments. and as soon as i click on their youtube profile look through their liked videos you see all islamic videos, urdu/hindi songs he likes.

He is a muslim with an agenda. He knows sikhs are liked so he makes up a sikh profile, then uses that account to post islam propaganda. As he knows english caucasian people will more likely listen to him because of his sikh profie. Other wise he if uses his real account majority of people (caucasian whites) wouldnt listen to his propoganda with a muslim name especially.

He is a sikh, ive seen him post loads of times on sikh pages. Hes jus anotha pappu/flower power sikh, who thinks, that all religions r the same etc. Look at this fools obsessive pro-islamic comments. Even muslims r questioning his stupidity.

https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=1044090638984528_1044109958982596&count=93&pc=1&ft_ent_identifier=1044090638984528&gfid=AQDnltfYNWe-10Lh&refid=52

That link of yours dont really take me to the comments section that you want to show. Plus its a mobile link.

So which sikh pages does he visit. Im watching this guy due diligently, I have a hunch and he a musalman.

Guest Jacfsing2

ok yh i hear u give some examples?

Examples of people have attachment or moh to the idea of "love" can be seen in any type of generic movie, (even if it's not a love story). Or if you are referring to the idea that some Sikhs believe all religions are equal just go on any 3HO website or a website of average Punjabi Sikhs where the message is that Guru Sahib is equal to other prophets, (I don't know if my answers are good enough, but I assume that's what you asked for).

Examples of people have attachment or moh to the idea of "love" can be seen in any type of generic movie, (even if it's not a love story). Or if you are referring to the idea that some Sikhs believe all religions are equal just go on any 3HO website or a website of average Punjabi Sikhs where the message is that Guru Sahib is equal to other prophets, (I don't know if my answers are good enough, but I assume that's what you asked for).

i meant examples of showing paki girls sikhis love without dating

Guest Jacfsing2

i meant examples of showing paki girls sikhis love without dating

You do know that there are some Sikhs in Pakistan right? Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji had his Prakash there in Talwandi(Nankana Sahib). It is the fault of Sikhs that Sikhi has failed to spread, and us having a concept of missionary dating won't do anything. Let's not forget the few Muslims who understood that Guru Sahib is the truth some who've become Shaheed: http://www.neverforget84.com/shaheeds/shaheed-bhai-lachman-singh-babbar

Hilarious Pakistani wan't to dress up like sikhs, really?, first it was pakistani wearing the kara when in reality plenty of shia wear the kara, what next Pakistanis wearing pugs and covering themselves in paneer so they can smell like the average pug wearing sikh.

my mum works in mirpuri area and she said at work they stink wen dey come in the fitting room so I would hush... sikhs keep themseleves more clean than chicken and chip shops... nasty vile/

You do know that there are some Sikhs in Pakistan right? Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji had his Prakash there in Talwandi(Nankana Sahib). It is the fault of Sikhs that Sikhi has failed to spread, and us having a concept of missionary dating won't do anything. Let's not forget the few Muslims who understood that Guru Sahib is the truth some who've become Shaheed: http://www.neverforget84.com/shaheeds/shaheed-bhai-lachman-singh-babbar

yeh but whats wrong in dating and then showing them beauty of sikhi. I hear your point brother and to be honest no one is gona listen to sikhi in pakistan its an islamic state. But yeh i agree hopefully people can learn more to share the love of sikhi.

All hes doing is posting pictues of mecca/islam/quran/ islamic quotes. Why would any sikh do such a thing unless he has an agenda.

I have seen his post before about 3 months back, he was doing the same thing back then, all pro islamic.

Even the muslima is questioning him and is confused and douts he is a muslim

Mohammed Bulbulia May Allah guide this brother who is controlled by iblees
39939_104428066280994_286097_n.jpg?oh=f8
Fahima Miah Ajmeer. Are you not a Sikh? This is confusing.

I've been debating muslims for yrs on end, they all make up fake ID's and post in comments secion as for example a white man with an english name on youtube comments. and as soon as i click on their youtube profile look through their liked videos you see all islamic videos, urdu/hindi songs he likes.

He is a muslim with an agenda. He knows sikhs are liked so he makes up a sikh profile, then uses that account to post islam propaganda. As he knows english caucasian people will more likely listen to him because of his sikh profie. Other wise he if uses his real account majority of people (caucasian whites) wouldnt listen to his propoganda with a muslim name especially.

That link of yours dont really take me to the comments section that you want to show. Plus its a mobile link.

So which sikh pages does he visit. Im watching this guy due diligently, I have a hunch and he a musalman.

aja fiir lets pay him a visit?

my mum works in mirpuri area and she said at work they stink wen dey come in the fitting room so I would hush... sikhs keep themseleves more clean than chicken and chip shops... nasty vile/

yeh but whats wrong in dating and then showing them beauty of sikhi. I hear your point brother and to be honest no one is gona listen to sikhi in pakistan its an islamic state. But yeh i agree hopefully people can learn more to share the love of sikhi.

aja fiir lets pay him a visit?

Why right with dating them? One can experience Sikhi without dating a Sikh, grow up and talk sense.

Why right with dating them? One can experience Sikhi without dating a Sikh, grow up and talk sense.

But what are the chances when they are so ignorant or not exposed to sikhs as being so closed or told how false sikh is. It would be asier if you meet someone and show sikhi shining through u and your actions. But you have your views and I have mine :) good day guddi