Punjab Is Now Clearly A Fascist State

khalsaman1

That Badal with bandar wargi boothy and his whole clan looks very penddu to me. They look as though they belong to the third world country and India is not third world anymore, that's what they claim nowadays. They look as if they belong to the forests of Amazon. Penddus as Penddus can be or come!

It's part of the act.

They wear their ragged old 500Rs. kurta pajamas so regular farm folks can relate to them.

It's part of the act.

They wear their ragged old 500Rs. kurta pajamas so regular farm folks can relate to them.

Even then they don't look decent and trustworthy! At least the regular farm workers are more humane even if they wear 500Rs Kurtas. The farm workers have the look of humans in their eyes despite what they wear, they look more trustworthy than the villains like Badal and company Ltd!!

That Badal with bandar wargi boothy and his whole clan looks very penddu to me. They look as though they belong to the third world country and India is not third world anymore, that's what they claim nowadays. They look as if they belong to the forests of Amazon. Penddus as Penddus can be or come!

What do you mean by your remarks about Pendu people? My perents are from the Pends. They are as pendu as pendu can be and they are very decent and honest people.

Look, it's not all jatts, but that enough of them are loyal to Badal to keep him in power. Plenty hate his guts.

But again, we have to face up to where his core support in Panjab comes from and not be in denial about it. At least that way we'll know who to target to try and weaken his position.

So who do you want them to vote for? Jatts vote for him because he campaigns on electricity/water every time, which is probably the biggest issue for most Sikhs aka Jatts aka farmers.

What do you mean by your remarks about Pendu people? My perents are from the Pends. They are as pendu as pendu can be and they are very decent and honest people.

Lol funny seeing everyone rag on Pindu folks in here, when their parents/grandparents are fresh out of the village themselves. If they werent the lucky few whos parents left Punjab they'd be running around in those pinds too.

I have just picked this term from here, which describes Badal and company, and not anyone else whether they be penddu or not!

It is not directed at anybody's mummy and daddy! I don"t know anyone and I thought penddu is a novel word to add to my long list of Hindi words. I am learning..

So who do you want them to vote for? Jatts vote for him because he campaigns on electricity/water every time, which is probably the biggest issue for most Sikhs aka Jatts aka farmers.

Lol funny seeing everyone rag on Pindu folks in here, when their parents/grandparents are fresh out of the village themselves. If they werent the lucky few whos parents left Punjab they'd be running around in those pinds too.

That's the main point. A focus on agriculture that keeps Panjab in a truly 3rd world state. We need a modern economy in the 21st century. Farming has poisoned the soil and keeps us locked in against Delhi, who can use this to screw us over in multiple ways (water levels, subsidies, refusing to buy big crops, paying cheap rates for crops etc.). An agricultural focus keeps us pinned down and vulnerable. Then what about the other half of Sikhs who aren't farmers? That means that the so-called 'Sikh party' (which is anything but), isn't really concerned with their needs. Then you wonder why people people think jats are selfish and only look after their own.

Plus, so what if we originate from pends, doesn't mean we can't shake off the backwards thinking associated with that and progress. What kind of global force will we be if the only thing we have to offer is grain, fruit and veg? Don't get me wrong, I'm a keen gardener myself and love it but this doesn't detract from the fact that we can't build a strong future for the wider Sikh community in India relying on farming.

Plus, so what if we originate from pends, doesn't mean we can't shake off the backwards thinking associated with that and progress. What kind of global force will we be if the only thing we have to offer is grain, fruit and veg? Don't get me wrong, I'm a keen gardener myself and love it but this doesn't detract from the fact that we can't build a strong future for the wider Sikh community in India relying on farming.

Well, I never thought people will get offended with this word. I was quite enjoying using it but some dear one on here has just kind of rebuked me for using it. One simply does not know what to say anymore for fear of offending them. I give up. I think I will just try to learn more polite and socially acceptable words from now on and call me 'penddu' if you like for doing so.

That's the main point. A focus on agriculture that keeps Panjab in a truly 3rd world state. We need a modern economy in the 21st century. Farming has poisoned the soil and keeps us locked in against Delhi, who can use this to screw us over in multiple ways (water levels, subsidies, refusing to buy big crops, paying cheap rates for crops etc.). An agricultural focus keeps us pinned down and vulnerable. Then what about the other half of Sikhs who aren't farmers? That means that the so-called 'Sikh party' (which is anything but), isn't really concerned with their needs. Then you wonder why people people think jats are selfish and only look after their own.

I agree that Punjab does need to be industrialized, however thats a responsibility of the Federal govt, and they have always chosen to industrialize other states first. But 75% of Sikhs in Punjab are rural folks, why wouldnt SAD focus primarily on rural Sikhs?! Are you really going to alienate 75% of Sikhs to focus primarily on a minority # of Sikhs living in cities? Its just a numbers game, if most Sikhs lived in cities Badal would probably ignore the rural folks.

Shaking off backwards is fine, but this thread turned pretty vicious towards pindus. "Holier than thou" and sneering.

I agree that Punjab does need to be industrialized, however thats a responsibility of the Federal govt, and they have always chosen to industrialize other states first. But 75% of Sikhs in Punjab are rural folks, why wouldnt SAD focus primarily on rural Sikhs?! Are you really going to alienate 75% of Sikhs to focus primarily on a minority # of Sikhs living in cities? Its just a numbers game, if most Sikhs lived in cities Badal would probably ignore the rural folks.

Shaking off backwards is fine, but this thread turned pretty vicious towards pindus. "Holier than thou" and sneering.

That's the kind of thinking that keeps us pinned down in country-bumpkin-ness. Good luck waiting for a hostile federal government to modernise Panjab.

Fools get the leaders they deserve. Well done to the pendus. Bravo!