Sign in to follow this  
navsingh479

Is The Buddha Dhal Gutka Sahib Available In English?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Apart from the sundar gutka app which is great but I want a book copy.

Do you mean English translation or romanised, as I think the Sundar Gutka should have the romanised already ?

Do you mean English translation or romanised, as I think the Sundar Gutka should have the romanised already ?

Wjkk Wjkf, I mean as in romanised, the buddha dhal gutka sahib I'm wondering, this specifically because the bani in them is long version which I prefer

I also recommend reading the tarna dal girls instead cause it has much less grammar mistakes.

• Like 1

I don't think it is available in English. But if it isn't this should serve as a motivation for you to learn Gurmukhi. It is not difficult. I have heard of people who have learnt to read Gurmukhi in just 1 to 2 weeks. This is a miracle of Vaheguru that He has made this script so easy to learn.

• Like 3

I don't think it is available in English. But if it isn't this should serve as a motivation for you to learn Gurmukhi. It is not difficult. I have heard of people who have learnt to read Gurmukhi in just 1 to 2 weeks. This is a miracle of Vaheguru that He has made this script so easy to learn.

Including young children with immense kirpa

Edited by InderjitS
  • Like 3