Thinking Of Cutting My Hair

Guest Crossroads

Saw this on a few fb pages:

" Dear Turban,

I was of age 12 when I was for the first time introduced to you.

I didnt like you too much that time, You were more of a compulsion than a choice for me.

I thought I looked weird or may be funny with you. I made many excuses not to be with you initially.

This continued for few years. As time passed, I got more comfortable with you.

By college days, I think I started liking you. I bought more colors and new combinations and then even more colors.

Now I felt higher in spirits and in height , with you.

You became a part of my every occasion.

Different style in class, different with Bhangra, different with Gatka, different when I was tired in evening and wanted to relax, but you were always there.

Then I came abroad, where people looked at me differently, saw me from a distance and now recognized me from a distance.

I could be identified among a million in a second. My presence or absence was felt.

People ask me about you, how many colors do I have, how long, why, whats the significance etc and I feel so happy telling them.

I didnt realize when you became such an integral part of me that no one would recognize me without you, and I wouldnt imagine myself on the other side.

Initially I wore you for my family, then for my religion, Now I wear it for myself.

You are a constant reminder for me to stay in rising spirits, to do the right thing and do it without fear, to stand up for the right person, to keep a high moral and that everything I do, represents my religion ,my values and my faith .

My Gurus announced to the world if you need help and dont know whom to approach, find a guy with a turban and he shall help you.

I wear you because when I wrap you around my head layer by layer,Everyday, I remember my duty to live nobly, keep up the respect of my family and religion.

You have given me a different life. I think I am in deep love with you and may this love keep growing every day, every year , every generation ! "

Saw this on a few fb pages:

" Dear Turban,

I was of age 12 when I was for the first time introduced to you.

I didnt like you too much that time, You were more of a compulsion than a choice for me.

I thought I looked weird or may be funny with you. I made many excuses not to be with you initially.

This continued for few years. As time passed, I got more comfortable with you.

By college days, I think I started liking you. I bought more colors and new combinations and then even more colors.

Now I felt higher in spirits and in height , with you.

You became a part of my every occasion.

Different style in class, different with Bhangra, different with Gatka, different when I was tired in evening and wanted to relax, but you were always there.

Then I came abroad, where people looked at me differently, saw me from a distance and now recognized me from a distance.

I could be identified among a million in a second. My presence or absence was felt.

People ask me about you, how many colors do I have, how long, why, whats the significance etc and I feel so happy telling them.

I didnt realize when you became such an integral part of me that no one would recognize me without you, and I wouldnt imagine myself on the other side.

Initially I wore you for my family, then for my religion, Now I wear it for myself.

You are a constant reminder for me to stay in rising spirits, to do the right thing and do it without fear, to stand up for the right person, to keep a high moral and that everything I do, represents my religion ,my values and my faith .

My Gurus announced to the world if you need help and dont know whom to approach, find a guy with a turban and he shall help you.

I wear you because when I wrap you around my head layer by layer,Everyday, I remember my duty to live nobly, keep up the respect of my family and religion.

You have given me a different life. I think I am in deep love with you and may this love keep growing every day, every year , every generation ! "

corny tbh

Crossroads , i think the issues u have with putting anything on ur head are the root cause of ur dilemma. So if that can be resolved youll be fine. You even said u dont mind wearing a turban but u cant do to headaches etc. Try gurbanihealing.com. they came to do a camp at our local gurdwara and they seem legit. Gurbani Healing cured people who couldnt wear a kara because they were allergic to metals. So they might be able to help u...

Guest Crossroads

Thanks for the GurbaniHealing info guys. I have a few other serious physical ailments that are not being cured by conventional medicine. Maybe I will give this a go. I am prepared to even travel to the States for this.