How To Maintain Strength In Tough Times

Guest kaurb

WJKKWJKF

I need advice pl help.Here s my story.my relationship with my husband is on the verge of ending and I cant help it because my husband is stubborn he has cheated me in various ways but not accepting and not ready to sort out the problems.In a way he has completly left me and I am without a job.In last few months I have lost almost everything and I am feeling so low..I dont have the courage to struggle and get a job because I am so broken inside.I try to do path but I dont feel like doing anything.I dont feel there is any energy left in me to do anything.how can I fight this negativity and disappointment.I dont feel like living this life anymore.pl help

WJKKWJKF

I need advice pl help.Here s my story.my relationship with my husband is on the verge of ending and I cant help it because my husband is stubborn he has cheated me in various ways but not accepting and not ready to sort out the problems.In a way he has completly left me and I am without a job.In last few months I have lost almost everything and I am feeling so low..I dont have the courage to struggle and get a job because I am so broken inside.I try to do path but I dont feel like doing anything.I dont feel there is any energy left in me to do anything.how can I fight this negativity and disappointment.I dont feel like living this life anymore.pl help

Time will attenuate the feelings you are having right now.

You will eventually find the strength to carry on and move on with your life. If he is as bad as you say, count yourself lucky to have got rid of him.

If you've got children focus on them instead; if not, count yourself lucky that you can make a clean break from him.

As cliché as it may sound, take each day as it comes. Only think about the day to come; don't let your mind run to the coming week, months, etc. You'll end up overwhelming yourself if you're fragile of mind at this time.

Harsh truth: You must struggle. There is no other way aside from a lottery win, and seeing as most people don't win the lottery, you have no other alternative.

There is the matter of faith and giving yourself up to His will totally, but I won't go into such things here, because you're responsible for young children, and it's a lot tougher to implement that stiff resolve when others, particularly children, are involved.

Just know that God hasn't abandoned you or moved further away from you. You just have to find a way of getting closer to Him once again.

Positivity is Key. Practice Truth, be Good, be positive, see beauty goodness and truth in people and things, connect with nature, go out and feel the wind, hear the trees, breathe the air, look at the sky.

Focus on positive thoughts. Exercise, take care of yourself and be happy. Find positive good souls to hang out with.

Just relax and Live and your path will become clearer, and youll find that life is not complicated and stressful and you won't feel anxiety, its simple and beautiful.

Positivity is Key. Practice Truth, be Good, be positive, see beauty goodness and truth in people and things, connect with nature, go out and feel the wind, hear the trees, breathe the air, look at the sky.

Focus on positive thoughts. Exercise, take care of yourself and be happy. Find positive good souls to hang out with.

Just relax and Live and your path will become clearer, and youll find that life is not complicated and stressful and you won't feel anxiety, its simple and beautiful.

Nice reply..