Waheguru Does Mehr

simran345

Welcome back Simran jee

Thanks for the inspiring video above.

This only confirms the inmensity of Wahiguru's Bakshish and Daya Meher...

Sat Sree Akal.

Thanks for sharing your experiences in India Simran Bhen ji , glad you got back safely was worried because of the nasty stuff going on on NH1 between Punjab and Delhi .

About the ardas at Harmandir Sahib ,I couldn't believe that some 'sikh looking' people are trying to claim that this munda was lying about his condition just to discredit Guru ji... I am so happy for Him and His family , hopefully he will start his journey proper into Sikhi now ...

There's some people that are doubting this story though, saying it's pre-planned etc. And the sevadars don't help disabled people. So I don't can't comment on whether it's true or not.

I would like to say it is possible it happened, as nobody knows Waheguru's grace.

But would like to share my experience as my mobility isn't too good. There were many elders and others asking to be allowed in through the side where disabled or with health conditions are allowed to go through so they don't have to wait. And it was so hard just to get to the front, they my family showed my disabled badge to one sevadar and he told us to go to get through ourselves and Waheguru did mehr on mehr on me too. It was hard getting through, and the sevadars at front saw me and just said come through with the kids of our family, while the rest without health conditions had to queue like everybody else. But it was so weird, it felt like the sevadar was sent for me by Waheguru to give me the go ahead that I will get through and the others were not even told to let me through. He just looked at my badge and told me to look after it so it doesn't get lost and said you have to try to go forward yourself and tell them to let you through. And when we went it was like a space had been created for me to squeeze through the amount of people that were trying to get through.

Although it is hard to get through, I feel God does do Mehr on who they wish to, without knowing contacts.

Even though there is no disabled access and the car park is far from the complex, we were offered a guide to give the whole family a tour. But we refused it, as we weren't too sure how long the guide would take to turn up. I think the committee needs to work on disabled access and facilities for elderly and children too, as it's so hard for them. My relatives told me while they were in the normal queue, some people fainted whilst waiting in the normal queue.

It was such an amazing experience, we were inside for Ardas, so I thank God for that too. And we had the chance to sit immediately coming outside Darbar Sahib ji for an hour, even though there were so many people jam packed, Waheguru made sure I got the space where and when I needed it, people just got up on their own allowing me to sit where I wanted to, even though my disabilities aren't visible. Also at other places God made sure I coped with it all.

?? Waheguru.

Thanks for sharing your experiences in India Simran Bhen ji , glad you got back safely was worried because of the nasty stuff going on on NH1 between Punjab and Delhi .

About the ardas at Harmandir Sahib ,I couldn't believe that some 'sikh looking' people are trying to claim that this munda was lying about his condition just to discredit Guru ji... I am so happy for Him and His family , hopefully he will start his journey proper into Sikhi now ...

It's all on CCTV, so one can conclude from that the real event of it. He does look weak though, so Waheguru may have done Mehr.

Regarding, the Haryana protests, lots of people got delayed and I met a couple who had to delay their journey and pay extra than normal price to fly from Amritsar airport instead.

Welcome back simran Penji. Good to hear that you were blessed with a good experience despite all the lack of facilities.

Thank you penji, I feel absolutely exhausted and so weak today ?. Whereas yesterday when we arrived I was full of energy.

Just hoping I recover, as I'm getting worried as to why I feel so shattered. I'm suppose it's the jet lag and need time to adjust.

?? Waheguru.