Is Guru Granth Sahib Ji Within A Hindu Mandir Beadbi?

Guest sarjan

Guest sarjan

Take a look at this link: http://newseastwest.com/hindu-temple-and-sikh-gurdwara-under-same-roof-in-manila/comment-page-1/#comment-276293

I don't like the idea of Guru Granth Sahib Ji within a hindu temple. i have heard of several cases before of hindu mandirs holding guru granth sahib, especially one in malia or mali or someplace like that in europe where they had guru granth sahib in parkash 24/7 without ever doing sukhasan of it, then some singhs had a fight there and took the saroop away successfully to barcelona gurdwara but months later found out the mandir brought another guru granth sahib ji saroop but this time in urdu.

anyways with the link i just provided I hate how there are idols and statues of hindus and animal gods all around, this is idol worship andisnt having guru granth sahib around all these idols just blasphemy and mocking? totally disrespectful. the guys who run that place there are not even Sikhs and dont realise that the idol worship taking place is complete manmat and going against Satguru Ji while having a maharaj saroop in the very same place right in front! Sikhs around world need to be aware of this, i dont think any Singhs or committee or jathebandia even know about this mandir or this situation, if you know any sangat in manila or phillipines it would be great if you could visit this place along with other singhs and let the people who run it know what their doing is wrong and take the saroops away to a gurdwara,

at first i was thinking this is the work of rss trying to implement hinduism into sikhi but it looks like these guys just dont know what they're doing is wrong.

Guest parms

I actually remember visiting that link a long time ago by coming across it randomly, and had it saved to my notes. There was a user who had commented on there but it seems like they removed his comment. It said "This is beadbi and disrespect of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and clearly the work of the rss trying to link Sikhi with hindutava. I am from the UK and I will make this issue aware to Sikhs throughout the UK and the world that you are doing wrong here as Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji should only be in a Gurdwara and not a mandir. I suggest you stop this immediately and hand over the Guru Granth Sahib Ji saroops over to a Gurdwara otherwise serious action shall be taken."

That was the comment posted on there before they removed it. I know this because i've had it saved since a long time ago but just remembered it from your post. I wonder why they removed his commen

There's a Gurdwara in Manilla, Philippines, try contacting them and ask if they know about it?

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Khalsa-Diwan-Sikh-Temple-Manila/280585705300586

Also, get advice from Basics of Sikhi, as I'm not sure how to go about this, or which organisation to contact.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=245721062132635

Aad Gureh Nameh

Jugad Gureh Nameh

Satguray nameh.

Sree Guru deveh Nameh.

I bow to the Primal Guru,
I bow to the Guru woven through time
I bow to the True Guru, the true
identity of the self.
I bow to the Great Guru whose great
glory will always be.
Guru: that which brings us from darkness
(GU) to light (RU).

Sat Sree Akal.

Guru Jee is not limted within the parameters of time and space as we the rest of the beings.

Just as the sun arises in the sky and gives it sunshine to all of the creation, irrespective of caste, color, creed and gender.

So is Guru Jee, full of Akhand Jot. Who spreads His Daya Meher on all, whether gursikhs, hindus, muslims, christians, to the extent , even on devis, devtas, gods, godesses....

All, absolutely all are worthy of His kirpa.

It is we, who take Guru Jee as limited due to our limitations.

But the fact is, Guru Jee is limitless as Wahiguru Himself.

Sat Sree Akal.

Guru Jee is not limted within the parameters of time and space as we the rest of the beings.

Just as the sun arises in the sky and gives it sunshine to all of the creation, irrespective of caste, color, creed and gender.

So is Guru Jee, full of Akhand Jot. Who spreads His Daya Meher on all, whether gursikhs, hindus, muslims, christians, to the extent , even on devis, devtas, gods, godesses....

All, absolutely all are worthy of His kirpa.

It is we, who take Guru Jee as limited due to our limitations.

But the fact is, Guru Jee is limitless as Wahiguru Himself.

Sat Sree Akal.

Well said Harsharan Paji.