How To Play Gurbani In Car ?

simran345

Isn't it disrespectful to play Gurbani Sahib with shoes on? Or to even do a prathna with shoes on?

Everything is disrespectful to you. What about when Shabads or Gurbani are playing on the radio, what is one suppose to do, stop the car in middle of nowhere and take off their shoes and drive bare footed? I listen to them and if you think I'm being disrespectful then that's your opinion only, not the whole worlds.

Or do you expect me to listen to bakwas Daru songs and Lakh 28 kudi da instead ?

Guest Jacfsing2

Everything is disrespectful to you. What about when Shabads or Gurbani are playing on the radio, what is one suppose to do, stop the car in middle of nowhere and take off their shoes and drive bare footed? I listen to them and if you think I'm being disrespectful then that's your opinion only, not the whole worlds.

Did you get the mp3 in the usb?

Did you get the mp3 in the usb?

Sorry don't understand what you are asking.

I've researched and the only option is like you said to save on usb from computer or play via Bluetooth, I can't find anything on saving MP3s on an apple device.

Found this:

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203412

But how do you save the shabads in the first place? I think iTunes and MyMusic are the only way?

Admin can you close this topic please. Don't have the energy to debate and don't want to over a simple question. And don't wish it to be extended to something I'm not aware of.

Thank you ji. I'll ask elsewhere.

TOPIC CLOSED FROM MY END.

Ps: if anybody has any knowledge of this process, then you may inbox me. Thanks. Just can't be bothered with the sarcasm.

Admin can you close this topic please. Don't have the energy to debate and don't want to over a simple question. And don't wish it to be extended to something I'm not aware of.

Thank you ji. I'll ask elsewhere.

TOPIC CLOSED FROM MY END.

Penji, I'll give you the best solution.

Get a £7-8 FM transmitter. Copy shabads and Gurbani over to your phone via a USB connection between your PC and your phone (I'm assuming it's an Android). Then, find a blank frequency on your car radio and find the exact same frequency on the FM transmitter (88.00FM is the most common). Through the music playing software / app on your phone start playing whatever you wish to listen to. Voila, as long as your car stereo is turned on, whatever is playing on your phone will be heard through your car stereo speakers.

I live in an urban area and I get very little to no interference. Just ensure the volume on your phone is set to max, and then adjust the volume of the stuff you're listening via your car stereo. You don't have to mess around with aux connections (if your stereo hasn't got one), so the only thing you'll need to remember is your little FM transmitter.

Get a £7-8 FM transmitter. Copy shabads and Gurbani over to your phone via a USB connection between your PC and your phone (I'm assuming it's an Android). Then, find a blank frequency on your car radio and find the exact same frequency on the FM transmitter (88.00FM is the most common). Through the music playing software / app on your phone start playing whatever you wish to listen to. Voila, as long as your car stereo is turned on, whatever is playing on your phone will be heard through your car stereo speakers.

I live in an urban area and I get very little to no interference. Just ensure the volume on your phone is set to max, and then adjust the volume of the stuff you're listening via your car stereo. You don't have to mess around with aux connections (if your stereo hasn't got one), so the only thing you'll need to remember is your little FM transmitter.

Thanks Paji MisterrSingh, it's iPhone. Will this work with my Soundcloud playlist?

And the way I transfer kirtan to my ipad is by downloading it through this browser on my computer called "Torch browser", if you go on youtube through that browser it lets you download any videos without viruses. Then once the video is downloaded, you can upload it to "onedrive" on your computer, and then download the "onedrive" app and login and save the video on your camera roll.

Thanks I don't have PC. Only iPad and iPhone. I'll try onedrive on my iPad, but I need to play it in car as audio. Not video.

Thank you ji to all that have helped me with this. Seems like MisterrSingh Pajis is the best solution.

Thank you Jacfsing2 Paji, Preet ji, Gsingh ji and MisterrSingh ji.

Silly Apple waleo, I'm not buying a new pc. Gosh, why does Apple make the simplest of things difficult. ??. ? Going sleep too tired now.

I might try the wireless flash drive. Thanks.

Thanks Paji MisterrSingh, it's iPhone. Will this work with my Soundcloud playlist?

Definitely. Just plug the FM transmitter into the connection where the earphones / buds go. Job done. You can get one from Amazon UK. Anything that's playing on your phone will play through through your car stereo with that little thing. So, Spotify, iTunes, SoundCloud, anything.

Definitely. Just plug the FM transmitter into the connection where the earphones / buds go. Job done. You can get one from Amazon UK. Anything that's playing on your phone will play through through your car stereo with that little thing. So, Spotify, iTunes, SoundCloud, anything.

Paji does the phones internet data get used up with this method?

Also with Bluetooth method, does phones Internet usage get used?