Nirankari Baba Hardev Dies In Canada Car Crash

Oh well another one bites the dust.

We should neither celebrate nor be saddened by his death as he didnt do anything overtly to or for Sikhs like his evil father had done.

Lets just say Waheguru will judge and deal with his sins and good deeds.

Guest Jacfsing2

I think that was his Father. The video however shows his picture when Santji mentions the culprit.

It was true that this Hardiv Sio was involved in putting some random bird on his wife's head.

Na i think gubachana was killed by then. He was killed in 1980, and sant ji made these speeches post 82'.

Are you sure? Would he not have been send to parlok by the Singhs if that was the case? Could it that this was recorded prior to gurbchna's death?

Although I could be wrong as most of Santjis recordings are post 1981.

Are you sure? Would he not have been send to parlok by the Singhs if that was the case? Could it that this was recorded prior to gurbchna's death?

Although I could be wrong as most of Santjis recordings are post 1981.

this guy also put his feet on Guru ji whilst mocking Dasmesh pita ji

Doesn't really matter what he was. He is a non-entity in sikh affairs, he is a more of a dehra-wadi cultist so let them cultists get on with his funeral we got more important things to concern ourselves with.

Maybe this will give an important wakeup call to convert the nirankari's back into mainstream Sikhi rather them worshiping human guru's who cant even save themselves from death how they going to help their ignorant worshipers.