Taming New Wife !

singhbj singh

Just now, 51kh said:

I sincerely request that you don't repeat things like this, to even think or purport this is very wrong and only serves to put our guruji's and fellow Sikhs in a very downbeat negative light. 

most of the kathavachaks have absolutely no clue and make such random remarks that when you apply those comments against what gurbani says things just don't stand up.

furthermore, guru ji, in siri guru granth sahib ji, himself speaks of the smiling, happy gurmukh, sorry I don't have any panktis to hand but I'm sure fellow members can post, and lastly vairag is an avastha which you go through you don't stay at that level, again an example of people not knowing what they are talking about. 

do you really think guru sahib was at that avastha his whole life? when we go through vairag, and by the way there are 4 stages of vairag, it is the internal yearning which increases to meet waheguru, this will then ultimately subside once the gurmukh has met waheguru and merged into him. and how do we arrive here and go through these stages -by doing simran! 

do you really think guru ji sat doing 27 years of bhagti to meet waheguru, even to consider this is laughable and again shows how much we really know. all we are good at is repeating what others have said. guru ji was sat immersed In waheguru during this period obviously whatever else went on between guru ji and waheguru only they know but he wasn't sat there doing simran trying to meet him or he was in vairag trying to meet him. he was the king of kings! not some fake baba.

did I say he did it for milap or mukhti ? 'ek kardi na milte ta kulyug hota'     that is full of longing ...when you are in love everything else is phika and what truer love could there be than between Har and Har jan ? do you think Akal Purakh gets happy or sad ? If I was in love like this I could not stand a second away .

12 minutes ago,  51kh said:

I sincerely request that you don't repeat things like this, to even think or purport this is very wrong and only serves to put our guruji's and fellow Sikhs in a very downbeat negative light. 

most of the kathavachaks have absolutely no clue and make such random remarks that when you apply those comments against what gurbani says things just don't stand up.

furthermore, guru ji, in siri guru granth sahib ji, himself speaks of the smiling, happy gurmukh, sorry I don't have any panktis to hand but I'm sure fellow members can post, and lastly vairag is an avastha which you go through you don't stay at that level, again an example of people not knowing what they are talking about. 

do you really think guru sahib was at that avastha his whole life? when we go through vairag, and by the way there are 4 stages of vairag, it is the internal yearning which increases to meet waheguru, this will then ultimately subside once the gurmukh has met waheguru and merged into him. and how do we arrive here and go through these stages -by doing simran! 

do you really think guru ji sat doing 27 years of bhagti to meet waheguru, even to consider this is laughable and again shows how much we really know. all we are good at is repeating what others have said. guru ji was sat immersed In waheguru during this period obviously whatever else went on between guru ji and waheguru only they know but he wasn't sat there doing simran trying to meet him or he was in vairag trying to meet him. he was the king of kings! not some fake baba.

✅ like. ?? Waheguru. 

sorry my mistake must have been someone else who quoted       On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 0:13 PM, jkvlondon said:I heard from kathavachaks and read that due to his bairagi avasta he was not inclined to joviality ... he was jodha in teens then became duniya tyagi, the he entered into  27years of bhagti  what do you think ? - furthermore, I didn't say that you did I was explaining what vairag is and that one does not experience it in that way after they have met waheguru and are merged with him. the pankti you have quoted is relevant for one who is on the path and is going through vairag. the gurmukh who is now immersed in waheguru is now beyond this.

3 minutes ago, 51kh said:

sorry my mistake must have been someone else who quoted       On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 0:13 PM, jkvlondon said:I heard from kathavachaks and read that due to his bairagi avasta he was not inclined to joviality ... he was jodha in teens then became duniya tyagi, the he entered into  27years of bhagti  what do you think ? - furthermore, I didn't say that you did I was explaining what vairag is and that one does not experience it in that way after they have met waheguru and are merged with him. the pankti you have quoted is relevant for one who is on the path and is going through vairag. the gurmukh who is now immersed in waheguru is now beyond this.

Oh noo, I think you misunderstood. I'm saying I like your post. 

8 minutes ago, 51kh said:

from what little understanding I have of that avasta's greatness I get totally what you are saying  , my original post was clumsy in terms of explaining my meaning ...Guru ji was of that avasta from young age that is why he was so different from others 

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

from what little understanding I have of that avasta's greatness I get totally what you are saying  , my original post was clumsy in terms of explaining my meaning ...Guru ji was of that avasta from young age that is why he was so different from others 

No waheguru ji, that is incorrect you would only stay at that avastha if you got stuck for example and wasn't doing enough simian to keep moving forward but depending what stage your at vairag, as I previously said has 4 stages - then you will undoubtedly move on or you will stop and lose it all. Guru sahib would not have been at that stage from a young stage and just stayed there. They would have moved through all these stages very fast! This was the guru to be! One in trillions who would have possessed such unquie qualities. Every single human being can reach this avastha and move forward from it nothing is impossible or not attainable because if we could not Guru Granth Sahib would not talk of it and say it was possible!