Sas Mohan Singh on sikh channel tonight

Hammertime007

On 31/10/2016 at 0:58 AM, mrggg123 said:

your an a****** its people like you in the west london community who didnt help this lady for so many years... you got some nerve. Where was the gudwara committee for this lady? They dont mind taking ££££ for anand karajs tho. They could have prevented this 20 years ago if real singhs knew about this... 

I hope that chippy still isnt open? Whats it called? 

Im not from west london you dim wit.

And I am not jagsawsingh so stop you foolery. 

On 31/10/2016 at 9:22 AM, kcmidlands said:

Yeah, i get it now, sorry, the irony of it completely passed me by, guess that's just how you roll, you know, by taking the mick or getting a laugh out of someone else's pain or misery, each to their own fella.

I am not for one second laughing at the Grandmother and I have every sympathy her and the 2 kids.  Hope the kids return safely and soundly and have not been harmed in anyway.

I do not however have any sympathy for low down women who run off with muslims and desert their own familys and  laugh in our faces. If I laugh at anyone it is the stupidity of these women we hear about that do stuff like this. 

19 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

I am not for one second laughing at the Grandmother and I have every sympathy her and the 2 kids.  Hope the kids return safely and soundly and have not been harmed in anyway.

I do not however have any sympathy for low down women who run off with muslims and desert their own familys and  laugh in our faces. If I laugh at anyone it is the stupidity of these women we hear about that do stuff like this. 

thing is the youngest victims are in the single digit age group when people start to  groom them , they are literally powerless ...now the advent of social media and cameraphones  it is so easy to spread dirt on victims and their families .

What I have noted in my neighbourhood the Muslim Dads come down to pick up their older girls and walk them home , the girls that used to be in grades 5-6 and now have transferred to high/secondary schools walk the same routes but either the Mum or Dad is clamped to their side no aunties or uncles or even mates. Our kids are mostly alone or in small groups of friends  (4 or less) , they are vulnerable on the way home and to school . Most of these gangs roam the adjacent streets to schools . Those parents who know about this stuff pick up their girls  at the school gates but most just trust that she will just be OK .

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

thing is the youngest victims are in the single digit age group when people start to  groom them , they are literally powerless ...now the advent of social media and cameraphones  it is so easy to spread dirt on victims and their families .

What I have noted in my neighbourhood the Muslim Dads come down to pick up their older girls and walk them home , the girls that used to be in grades 5-6 and now have transferred to high/secondary schools walk the same routes but either the Mum or Dad is clamped to their side no aunties or uncles or even mates. Our kids are mostly alone or in small groups of friends  (4 or less) , they are vulnerable on the way home and to school . Most of these gangs roam the adjacent streets to schools . Those parents who know about this stuff pick up their girls  at the school gates but most just trust that she will just be OK 

So why are Sikh parents not picking up their kids from school? They are probably working for a living. While many muslims are benefit spongers hence have more free time. 

Its a difficult situation. Young girls between 12 and 18 are very rebbelious in nature. They do what they like. They dont listen to their parents. We can do all the talks we want but. its difficult getting thriugh to a strong willed teenager rhat only cares about her friends. 

11 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

So why are Sikh parents not picking up their kids from school? They are probably working for a living. While many muslims are benefit spongers hence have more free time. 

Its a difficult situation. Young girls between 12 and 18 are very rebbelious in nature. They do what they like. They dont listen to their parents. We can do all the talks we want but. its difficult getting thriugh to a strong willed teenager rhat only cares about her friends. 

the gujjoos do carpooling to pick and drop their kids and their mates, the srilankans gets the mum who isn't working a shift to collect and drop/keep . There are ways if we cooperate , with the side benefit of getting to know the kids your one hangs with. We are the parents not their best mates , honestly why are apnay so scared of being thought of as old and as lawlayers ? do they honestly think going to the pubs and clubs with their daughters are going to earn them brownie points? you are only displaying them in a meat market.

BTW if my kids say they hate me because they can't get me agree to be a pushover I consider myself to be doing the right thing. 

23 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

the gujjoos do carpooling to pick and drop their kids and their mates, the srilankans gets the mum who isn't working a shift to collect and drop/keep . There are ways if we cooperate , with the side benefit of getting to know the kids your one hangs with. We are the parents not their best mates , honestly why are apnay so scared of being thought of as old and as lawlayers ? do they honestly think going to the pubs and clubs with their daughters are going to earn them brownie points? you are only displaying them in a meat market.

BTW if my kids say they hate me because they can't get me agree to be a pushover I consider myself to be doing the right

Yeh that is the way to go. Parents need to be the parent and kids need to be the kids. In my day I would get a beating and would never say anything back. 

If your kids are not terrified of you when you retu4n home. Your not doing a goos job. I took beatings and it never dis me any harm. I learnt what is right from wrong and its made me who I am. Obviously women shouldnt be beaten by the father but the mother should do it.