Buisness ideas

Big_Tera

8 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Historically marriages were seen as political unions.

Maharaj Ranjit Singh would not got where he was without his mother-in-law.(Though he was anything but a Gursikh).

A lot of people got married into money to raise their status.

Gordon Ramsey the chef would not have got where he was without his father-in-law.

Triple H of the WWE is married into the McMahon Family. His father in law Vince McMahon is a billionaire which owns the WWE . 

How many daughter-in-laws fight with their sister-in-laws for their mother-in-law 's jewellry when they pass away? 

Ideally these things should not happen but in the real world they do.

Mata Sada Kaur was a general and wanted stability for her Punjab and saw the marriage of her daughter to Ranjit as the best way to combine misls and armies to achieve that. the Constant fighting between misls was leaving Punjab vulnerable.

All examples you gave outside of this was golddigging behaviour and yes it happens but it shouldn't be our mentality , we have our own two arms and legs to do our own work we do our best and the rest we leave to Waheguru ji.

Guest Jacfsing2
27 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Mata Sada Kaur was a general and wanted stability for her Punjab and saw the marriage of her daughter to Ranjit as the best way to combine misls and armies to achieve that.

Why'd you call her Mata? The reason we call the Gurus wives Mata is because Guru Sahib is also our pita, 

Guest Jacfsing2
29 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

should I have said Bibi then , because she is a bazurg of mine I thought mata would be respectful that's all ...

Ranjit Singh isn't someone you would want to call, "Dad", he might have been a good SJW king, but among even basic morality he was awful. 

17 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Historically marriages were seen as political unions.

Maharaj Ranjit Singh would not got where he was without his mother-in-law.(Though he was anything but a Gursikh).

A lot of people got married into money to raise their status.

Gordon Ramsey the chef would not have got where he was without his father-in-law.

Triple H of the WWE is married into the McMahon Family. His father in law Vince McMahon is a billionaire which owns the WWE . 

How many daughter-in-laws fight with their sister-in-laws for their mother-in-law 's jewellry when they pass away? 

Ideally these things should not happen but in the real world they do.

Ang 609 Line 9 Raag Sorath: Guru Arjan Dev

ਪੁਤ੍ਰ ਕਲਤ੍ਰ ਲੋਕ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਬਨਿਤਾ ਮਾਇਆ ਸਨਬੰਧੇਹੀ ॥

Puthr Kalathr Lok Grih Banithaa Maaeiaa Sanabandhhaehee ||

पुत्र कलत्र लोक ग्रिह बनिता माइआ सनबंधेही ॥

Children, spouses, men and women in one's household, are all bound by Maya.

Reasons why someone delays marriage are  

1. Shortage of money 

2. Parents not interested or irresponsible 

There is no dearth of women looking for husbands in UK.

Whether it is Jat, Ramgarhia, Saini etc

Plenty of Amritdhari, Keshdhari & clean shaven (as OP is mona) available 

So what's stopping them from marriage ?

Where are the fantasy women jkvlondon, simran345 talking about ?

Oh let me guess, in India :-)

3 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

Ang 609 Line 9 Raag Sorath: Guru Arjan Dev

ਪੁਤ੍ਰ ਕਲਤ੍ਰ ਲੋਕ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਬਨਿਤਾ ਮਾਇਆ ਸਨਬੰਧੇਹੀ ॥

Puthr Kalathr Lok Grih Banithaa Maaeiaa Sanabandhhaehee ||

पुत्र कलत्र लोक ग्रिह बनिता माइआ सनबंधेही ॥

Children, spouses, men and women in one's household, are all bound by Maya.

Reasons why someone delays marriage are  

1. Shortage of money 

2. Parents not interested or irresponsible 

There is no dearth of women looking for husbands in UK.

Whether it is Jat, Ramgarhia, Saini etc

Plenty of Amritdhari, Keshdhari & clean shaven (as OP is mona) available 

So what's stopping them from marriage ?

Where are the fantasy women jkvlondon, simran345 talking about ?

Oh let me guess, in India :-)

What are you on about, fantasy women? There's plenty that marry the guy for his qualities and not his money, me being one of them.  There are people living in the past, things have moved on from the stereotypical views you have or the environment you are in.  You see money related marriages, but nowadays I see couples standing on their own feet, without help from anybody.  Even people are inviting less and less guests at weddings, thus reducing the amount spent. 

Whats stopping them from marriage?  Personalities, behaviours, qualities, maybe some reasons, also same for the guys too.  Everything doesn't revolve around money as you think.  

2 hours ago, simran345 said:

What are you on about, fantasy women? There's plenty that marry the guy for his qualities and not his money, me being one of them.  There are people living in the past, things have moved on from the stereotypical views you have or the environment you are in.  You see money related marriages, but nowadays I see couples standing on their own feet, without help from anybody.  Even people are inviting less and less guests at weddings, thus reducing the amount spent. 

Whats stopping them from marriage?  Personalities, behaviours, qualities, maybe some reasons, also same for the guys too.  Everything doesn't revolve around money as you think.  

Good for you and them.

But Gurmat doesn't approve of Love Marriages either.