Now the gorey are warning our girls ...

jkvlondon

4 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I believe that certain elements of the Jewish interest groups were great drivers to open up the west to large scale third world immigration and multiculturalism. 

I imagine that they have great resentment towards the white Gentiles and do not want another pogrom/holocaust against them. By opening up these countries to large scale immigration would mean that there would be less attention on them because of other minority groups.

However, if you look at leftist cultural Marxism in the west, you will notice that it has been created/led by the intellectual jews.

But by having large scale muslim immigration has led to a large increase in anti-semitic attacks on Jews.

The left today would throw the Jews under the bus to appease the Islamists.

Ironic since what we know as the left today was created by Jews.

Who cares whose done it. Just deal with the fact that it is done. I don't think it is too much of a good idea to start splitting hairs i.e. this type of gora and that type of gora (Jew, Anglo etc. etc.), because if the tutti hits the pukkah, they'll all join together for self-preservation. 

17 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Who cares whose done it. Just deal with the fact that it is done. I don't think it is too much of a good idea to start splitting hairs i.e. this type of gora and that type of gora (Jew, Anglo etc. etc.), because if the tutti hits the pukkah, they'll all join together for self-preservation. 

It's just a useful excercise to understand these things, the nuances involved.

If goreh can look at differences and utilise divide and conquer strategies, I don't see why we can't do the same?

19 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Thing is Jews aren't white. Yeah, sounds funny, doesn't it? But they absolutely don't class themselves as white. It's something that's drilled into them from the very beginning but rarely, if ever, mentioned by them.

38 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

However, if you look at leftist cultural Marxism in the west, you will notice that it has been created/led by the intellectual jews.

But by having large scale muslim immigration has led to a large increase in anti-semitic attacks on Jews.

The left today would throw the Jews under the bus to appease the Islamists.

Ironic since what we know as the left today was created by Jews.

My feeling is they're emboldening and positioning Muslims to be in the firing line; "let them take the brunt of the inevitable backlash." Muslims are being manipulated into acting the useful idiots. When gentiles and Muslims have thinned each others' herds, the other lot will have killed two birds with one stone. Any anti-Semitism caused by encouraging the Muslim cause is probably viewed as collateral damage; a necessary evil required to achieve the ultimate aim. Gotta remember, the average Jew (like the average white, Asian, black) is worthless to them. Don't think for one moment the everyday Jew gets a monthly memo detailing how to protect themselves from the policies being enacted, lol.

8 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Thing is Jews aren't white. Yeah, sounds funny, doesn't it? But they absolutely don't class themselves as white. It's something that's drilled into them from the very beginning but rarely, if ever, mentioned by them.

I've got Jews in my family. They certainly don't think of themselves as nonwhite and identity with western Europeans more than anyone else. Many think brown folks are 'golems' or people made of mud. Lol!

But if you're talking about the super orthodox ones, they are about as insular as you can get.  

5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

My feeling is they're emboldening and positioning Muslims to be in the firing line; "let them take the brunt of the inevitable backlash." Muslims are being manipulated into acting the useful idiots. When gentiles and Muslims have thinned each others' herds, the other lot will have killed two birds with one stone. Any anti-Semitism caused by encouraging the Muslim cause is probably viewed as collateral damage; a necessary evil required to achieve the ultimate aim. Gotta remember, the average Jew (like the average white, Asian, black) is worthless to them. Don't think for one moment the everyday Jew gets a monthly memo detailing how to protect themselves from the policies being enacted, lol.

But there not dumb, they are conscious of what is going on and the risks to themselves. If a small number of Jews do get attacked, they are influential and smart enough to use it to their advantage. I hear a lot of sympathy for the 'quiet' 'keep to themselves' nice natured Jews.

Plus, I believe many centuries of them living as minorities in sometimes hostile lands has given them social and political insights that enable them to survive. 

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I've got Jews in my family. They certainly don't think of themselves as nonwhite and identity with western Europeans more than anyone else. Many think brown folks are 'golems' or people made of mud. Lol!

But if you're talking about the super orthodox ones, they are about as insular as you can get.  

That ties into the whole thing about the average Jew not being party to a conspiracy to destroy civilisation, lol. I think they, like many "normal" people of different backgrounds, are as uninformed and nonplussed about certain issues. Those who are trained to rise to the highest echelons of their respective fields (I mean the very, very top) know the score.

10 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

That ties into the whole thing about the average Jew not being party to a conspiracy to destroy civilisation, lol. I think they, like many people of different backgrounds, are as uninformed and unaware of their roots as others. Those who are trained to rise to the highest echelons of their respective fields (I mean the very, very top) know the score.

What even the average Jew has learnt to do is step out of harms way, and let others decimate themselves whilst they act all ladida. 

We should do that too, especially with what appears to be coming between sullay and goray, but unlike Jews we should also be ready for a big a55 katapa with whoever remains afterwards. It's the way of our forefathers, who let Nadir Shah attack the Moghuls and then turned on both of them. 

27 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It's just a useful excercise to understand these things, the nuances involved.

If goreh can look at differences and utilise divide and conquer strategies, I don't see why we can't do the same?

We don't have to do too much to engineer divide and conquer policies, gorays are doing a good job already between sullay and themselves. 

We just have to be strong, minimise collateral damage amongst our conscious brethren (don't worry about the other type of sheep we have in our community, the less of them the better!), and be ready to exercise our muscle when the time arises, subordinate to no one. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

It would be in their interest to have the other groups at each other's throats. Because it takes the heat off them.