Hacking attempts

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sadh Sangat Jeeo,

Over the last month or so we have had thousands upon thousands of attempts at hacking our server (from certain ip addresses in europe and canada). I felt its time to make a statement on this issue. The fact is, whoever you are, you will never be able to guess our passwords due to the fact that we were hacked previously and since then have created ridiculously random passwords with many letters and numbers.

So, since it is annoying to receive reports on authentication failures every 6 hours, here is an ultimatum: STOP IMMEDIATELY or the following will happen when we receive the next report:

1) We will report all ip addresses, dates, times, usernames, and false passwords to the FBI.

2) If you still do not cease and desist, YOU will be hacked. Be forewarned.

Anybody who spends hours upon hours trying to hack a server run by students for seva has a serious problem. We beseech you to seek help.

--The webmaster

(This is not an official statement of waheguroo! network, its affiliates or its board)

this fool who dares to try and hack a sewadars website is one sad and deprived person. i ask this person, exactly what will someone get out of it? if ove 1600+ people will be able to loose out on live kirtan, alot of gyan, a place to make new friends, discus bani etc. then this person who tirelessly hacks, i ask them, what are they going to get out of all this?

this peson (i presume amritdhari), is hacking his own ve ji's/behn ji's website. these sewadars do not do this fo money, in fact they have done it out of the goodness of their own hearts because they have that much pyaar fo maharaj.

who the hell is this kuthaa that dares to try and stop someones sewa. i warn that person now, your only going to put a thousand (if not millions) of more paap on your head. and if i can quote corectly from asa di //...

"Eh manas janam dulanbh hai"

and you going to waste your precious life hacking a sewadars site.

sad,

demonic,

barbaric

deprived

got nothing else to do other than put more paap on his own head

and lastly

thick

Guest Akaal108

We (Sikhawareness.com) also had enough hacking attempts on our server few months ago.

I don't agree with many policies on Sikhsangat. But hacking an Sikh site where lot of seva is done regardless of their policies is way off tangent.... :wub: @ :D @

That is utterly out of order any one hacking a site, that do much sewa for the Sikh community worldwide, can not be a Sikh...... thats for sure.

I have read about couple of hacker groups who hacked some sites like Khalistan.com a while back they just left messages over the site with their tags. In the case of this site it could be "Indian gang" who are an online pro-indian /hindu hacking group they might be involved, could be some pakis/mullahs or some nerds from americas trying their luck.

I think its very important counter hacking methods are taken and all ips of attempted hacks are reported to their isps. If that doesnt deter them then groups should be formed to trace and take out their sites and any anti-sikh ones found.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I certainly hope that anyone who has taken Amrit from Guru Gobind Singh will have the common-sense to not hack into a seva-based Sikhi service.

Whoever it is, it is some pagal who has nothing better in their life to do... its really pathetic no.gif

Grow up loser!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!