Sign in to follow this  
Guest GuptAmritdhariGirl

Breaking Amrit, Yes or No?

On 11/23/2019 at 4:14 PM, Guest guest said:

do you view the women around you as potential rape objects?

What are you even talking about? I explicitly said you wouldn't touch women you meet, you would merely talk with them.

im not married,

Well, that's obvious. Do somebody's daughter a favor and don't get married.

you can just feel her up whenever you want, even if she's not in the mood.

And I already went through this above. What exactly are you proposing? 

Answer my specific scenario in my previous post. That is: would you never hug your wife from the back while she's doing whatever?

Really? Answer the question.

You would ask, "Dear spouse, may I hug you?". You won't be married for long.

Guest Paapiman
On 7/2/2017 at 11:47 PM, Guest GuptAmritdhariGirl said:

Vaheguru jee, 

I'm Amritdhari girl who has fallen for a non-amritdhari (he is a very knowledgeable Sikh who has amazing spiritual knowledge). We are not married but we have done some silly sexual things. *Edited*

Have I broken Amrit..? I feel so crappy at the moment and need some advice. 

Please forgive me! 

If you have performed any form of sex (vaginal, anal, oral, etc), then that will be classified as a cardinal sin, which means that you are out of Khalsa Panth. In this case, you will have to go for Peshi (if you are still interested in being part of the Panth). The Panj Pyare will give you an appropriate punishment and they will make you re-take Khande da Amrit.

If you kissed, hugged, etc, even that is not allowed in Sikhism, except within marriage. In this case too, Daas would highly recommend you to go for Peshi. But, the punishment will be less severe in this case.

Do you plan to marry that guy? If yes, then I think you can go for Peshi after marriage. But, you need to confirm this with a Gurmukh Mahapurakh before following this advice.

Bhul chuk maaf

Guest guest
On 4/26/2019 at 9:24 PM, BhForce said:

Marriage is consent to be sexual with one another.

you wrote the above.

then someone told quite straight forwardly, rape can happen within in a marriage too.  so marriage is not consent.

i dont go around wanting to touch random women in libraries etc on the back?  this is the example you gave.

you seem to have some chip on your shoulder?  whatever you like- good for you.  dont assume everyone is like you and your wife, and not sure where you get off telling people "no woman/man would want to marry you"?

Guest Tsingh
On 12/6/2019 at 10:23 AM, Guest Paapiman said:

If you have performed any form of sex (vaginal, anal, oral, etc), then that will be classified as a cardinal sin, which means that you are out of Khalsa Panth. In this case, you will have to go for Peshi (if you are still interested in being part of the Panth). The Panj Pyare will give you an appropriate punishment and they will make you re-take Khande da Amrit.

If you kissed, hugged, etc, even that is not allowed in Sikhism, except within marriage. In this case too, Daas would highly recommend you to go for Peshi. But, the punishment will be less severe in this case.

Do you plan to marry that guy? If yes, then I think you can go for Peshi after marriage. But, you need to confirm this with a Gurmukh Mahapurakh before following this advice.

Bhul chuk maaf

Ok am just going to ask straight. Me and wifey are amritdhari. Call me a dirty kutha but is it against maryada if I wanted to do oral and anal intercourse with my wife?

Sorry lads. Don't lie you know it's all crossed your minds. I just got bigger balls and asked for advise and you didn't!! 😜

Guest Singh
On 12/6/2019 at 10:23 AM, Guest Paapiman said:

Bhul chuk maaf

Can you give an example of the punishments Panj Singh give?

Kaam has to be controlled. Kaam is powerful and it overtakes your mind and it can destroy you inside and outside.

Giving an example: Stairs has steps and also rail. In order to reach downstairs you can either use steps or sliding down over the rail. You do have two options but then again, one chooses as per the most natural & healthy choice by coming down via steps. 

It wasn't long time ago that michael douglas got the cancer disease by choosing unhealthy sex option.