GuruPyare Bhai Sahib Gyani Amolak Singh Jee

Guest rsingh

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

i heard about bhai ji passing away on friday, if u all have heard of handsworth soho road gudwara yh Uk, its the funeral saturday coming for bhai ji.

Baba Mohinder Singh Ji Kenya vaale who be at soho road gudwara and the sangat where suppose to go india friday for 2weeks, but because of this tragic loss everything has been cancelled and are arranging the funeral.

so if u want to pay ur respects come down soho road gudwara bright and early.

Fateh

soho road gudwara aka Guru Nanak Nishkam Sewa Jatha

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

jus wanted to say the funeral is on saturday 27th november at Guru Nanak Nishkam Sewa Jatha Gudwara aka soho rd gudwara. the body will arrive at the gudwara on saturday morning 8am in the main Darbar Sahib, kirtan wil be performed til lunch time and about 12 - 1pm they will be going to west bromwich crematorium every1 wil be welcomed to go.

if you can make it come, this is whats going to happen, if anything changes il let u knw.

FATEH

Vaaheguroojeekaakhalsaa,

Vaaheguroojeeekeefatheh~!!!!

on Japnaam Singh's blog which I was reading today ( shhh.gif ), he said that he was surprised that the tributes and memorials to Gyani jee has been very lacking and that people are not really aware of the great life that Gyani jee lead.

So I post this message - please learn about Gyani jee and share it here for the sangat to be inspired.

please forgive my mistakes,

Vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaheguroojeekeefatheh!!!!!!!!!!