Jathedar appreciates the killer of thousands

Harmeet Singh

This is another attempt to put salt on our wounds. First of all, this man killed thousands of Sikhs, and now wrote a book on Gurbani, and along with that, Jathedar Sahib, who is also Chamcha of Indian gov't appreciated him. What could be worse than that? Few months ago someone posted KPS Gill's website. In the articles on that website were Translastions of Gurbani Tuks. These criminals, the killers of the Sikhs are telling Sikhs what Gurbani and Sikhi is? Now, first of all, I do not think this Iqbal wrote this book. Indian Gov't must have paid someone to write this book and published it under Iqbal's name to make Sikhs feel uncomfortable. To me, Kala Afghana's story is the same too.

We can't blame the enemy cuz our own people are encouraging the enemy to attack us. There are soooo many incidances one can recall. Our almost every jathebandi is controlled by Indian Govn't including, SGPC, DGPC, Akal Takhat, Damdami Taksal (declaring that Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale is still alive by Baba Thakur Singh). No matter how many efforts an individual or group of individuals make, everything goes into trash because of these sold out people.

Jsingh ji

are you saying that the Damdami taksaal is being controlled by the government?...wow...

that's a pretty heavy accusation to make...i hope you can back it up...

Gurpreet Veerji Did you see that tribune is lablleing all militants as terrorists?It is saying that operation woodrooses, blackthunders were alright that eliminated thousands of innocent sikhs. It has been doing this

ever since. It is arya samji newspaper claiming sikhs are hindus. I think you probably aren't aware abt this.

Tribune used to print articles in recent years supporting the police officers who killed sikhs. Send tribune a opinion saying how sikhs were tortured and you voice would be denied.

Guest noonespecial

Jsingh Jee...

Damdami Taksal a puppet of the Indian Government?

I'd be really interested in seeing your proof of this. As far as I know Sant Jarnail Singh Jee was head of Damdami Taksaal and were one of the Jatha's who fought against the Indian Government when they invaded Darbar Sahib...

..Now all of the sudden they have "sold out" to the Indian Gov't???

I don't mean to jump all over you veer, but that is a a BOLD statement to make. I understand that you might disagree with DDT's position that Sant Jee is alive but just because you disagree with with someone's position doesn't mean that they are run by the Indian Government.

If I have misinterpreted your comments then maaf karna..

i agree with jsingh.

as for damdami taksal, it is awesome, but just like every other influential Sikh institution it has been fully infiltrated by GOI. I know it is really hard to believe, but they did it with BK, Sikh Students federsation, KCF, etc. I will tell you this, it is our own people doing it. Uncle Tom Singhs are in full force in Punjab.

After Operation Bluestar, many Taksalis were brutally murdered by the police and army personnel, the survivors were told to calm it dow and play the gov't's game or else. Thus came the whole sant Ji is alive bit. yeah i know everyone is gonna post and post about baba thakur singh ji's promise, but keep in mind that GOI has done it before and they are doing it now. I mean for god sakes our akal Takhat Jathedar! is giving siropas to Advani and killers of Sikhs...come on i mean the AKAL TAKHAT JATHEDAR! if badal and his cronies have this much reach why are people on this forum so blind to damdami taksal being infiltrated, yeah we know the history of our Gurus and Baba Deep Singh but the Akal Takhat is also made by Sri Guru Hargobind Ji and who is leading the panth, Mr Vedanti, badal's Hindutva jathedar. man we are gonna kill oursleves fighting and fighting about these things because people refuse to see reality. Yeah baba Thakur singh Ji may be "brahmgiani" but how come our jathedar of Akal takhat isn't "brahmgiani." How come there is no outcry from forum members that Vedanti is brahmgiani and we shouldn't question him?! I mean he is Akal takhat jathedar, does that mean nothing anymore?!

Maybe because we are holding on to something that just is not there. T

ime will tell, but if history does repeat itself, brace yourself because haje sikhaan ne bahut kut khaani ah, saade aapne hi lokan kolo.

another thing, our own akal takhat jathedar, is really making people like us including saintsoldiers look like jackA$^#ss6$654es when he is giving siropas to murderers of sikhs. Does a siropa mean anything anymore, i mean jeez i bet they would give one to britney spears. It is disgusting man, our own people kill our belief in a sovereign sikh homeland. Chup kar ki vancouver wich hi sikh homeland bana lawo Punjab has gone to the dogs!