Some Questions for Nirvair Khalsa Jatha

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Guys please watch these videos. I was duped like many other people, and am scared that if I come out then bad things will happen to me or those close to me. I feel like I am suffering in silence.

Guest Reply2Anon
On 4/28/2018 at 10:08 PM, Guest anon said:

Guys please watch these videos. I was duped like many other people, and am scared that if I come out then bad things will happen to me or those close to me. I feel like I am suffering in silence.

@GuestAnon, you have slightly worried me with your comment. I am someone who can help you if you are going through something here regarding this cult. Do you wish to make contact with me and tell me what you have experienced? You may remain anon throughout our dealings, however if you have been abused or have any other information, you have nothing to be afraid off or feel bad, I will have your back and ensure you are safe. 

Guest AnonSL
On 4/28/2018 at 10:08 PM, Guest anon said:

Are you okay? Can you clarify what you mean by suffering in silence? We are here to help... 

• 7 months later...

Protestors Cause Disruption at Hounslow Gurdwara; Police Enters Guru’s Darbar to Control Situation

By Sikh24 Editors -

December 10, 2018

12-08-2018-hunslough-protest-1-610x343.j Protestors using profanity in the presence of the Guru’s Darbar

HONSLOW, West London, UK—On Saturday, December 8, violence erupted at Gurdwara Singh Sabha, Alice Way, Hounslow, after a Taksali protest turned violent. Aggression and intimidation by Taksali protestors led to London’s Metropolitan Police surrounding the Gurdwara and entering the Darbar Sahib with shoes on.

Several people, including a young child, were left with injuries after getting caught up by Taksali protestors pushing the police officers. Another young man was choked by a Taksali protestor in the Darbar but freed by Gursikhs in the Sangat enraged by the hooligan behaviour of the Taksali protestors.

According to the President of the Gurdwara, S. Gurmeet Singh, a large number of Taksali protestors had traveled in coaches from Birmingham and Wolverhampton. Other Taksali's had come from Slough and Southall. Leaders of West Midlands Gurdwaras associated with Gurdwara Guru Hargobind Sahib Tividale were present as lead protestors and were seen instigating Taksali youth towards violence.

Last month, a video statement was made from Gurdwara Guru Hargobind Sahib Tividale in the presence of other Gurdwara representatives in the West Midlands, threatening protests at Gurdwaras wherever Nirvair Khalsa Jatha was invited. Speaking on behalf of 5 Gurdwaras in Sandwell, Birmingham, the video called for all Gurdwaras to ban Nirvair Khalsa Jatha for “preaching”. These threats have been further fuelled by internet trolls on Facebook who have been targeting Harinder Singh with vicious messages of hate, leading to incitement of potential violence.

12-08-2018-hunslough-protest-3-610x467.p Internet troll on Facebook inciting the protest online

After an aggressive protest and threats of violence made at Gurdwara Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib in Leicester, Harinder Singh took the decision to postpone all UK programmes. However, two weeks ago, the group had decided to continue their programmes, beginning with the programme that was scheduled yesterday at Hounslow.

12-08-2018-hunslough-protest-2-610x458.j Children awaiting to for the simran program. A 5-year-old child was injured when a protestor went to push Police officers.

Harinder Singh of Nirvair Khalsa Jatha (NKJ) was scheduled to do a programme at the Gurdwara at 6.30pm. Speaking from the speaker stand, the Head Granthi of the Gurdwara invited the protesters to come to the stage “if they had anyone who wanted to do 15, 20 or 30 minutes of Katha of Gurbani.”

“In the absence of anyone taking up the offer, Harinder Singh will be given the stage in accordance to the majority of the Sangat’s wishes,” he told the sangat.

12-08-2018-hunslough-protest-5-610x343.j Sangat trying to calm a vocal protestor

Video footage shows one lead protestor, Jaswinder Singh from Willenhall, standing up and saying they are here to oppose and stop Harinder Singh. Seconds into Harinder Singh being invited to the stage, several individuals, namely Jaswinder Singh from Willenhall and Amarjit Singh from Hounslow, stood up and began shouting and the situation soon escalated into violence.

One eyewitness reported, “Several anonymous Facebook IDs have been set up by Taksali's that have time and again posted unsubstantiated accusations of grooming and sexual misbehaviour by Harinder Singh of Nirvair Khalsa Jatha, and other nonsense.” He added, “The Facebook IDs is part of a wider campaign to instigate hatred and violence with unsupported claims against any preacher who does not fit a particular group’s religious ideology. I hope the law enforcement authorities take strict action against those stirring trouble in the Sikh community.”  

On 15 July 2015, after an investigation of a complaint, the UK Police dismissed all fake charges against Bhai Harinder Singh of Nirvair Khalsa Jatha. Sikh24 urges all those with credible proof against Harinder Singh or other members of the Nirvair Khalsa Jatha the Police and Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

This kind of witch hunting is a recent phenomenon in the Sikh community and could lead to severe consequences for anyone who has differing views of Sikhi to another religious group. If there is an opposition to any preacher for their religious views or issues relating to their moral character, then individuals, or groups should take credible proofs they have collected to the representatives of Sri Akal Takht Sahib and or the national Sikh body of the country they live, like the Sikh Council UK in this case, to investigate and take action. Defaming preachers and individuals on the Internet with no proof or evidence using anonymous IDs is not a Sikh way. Furthermore, for Taksali's to disturb the Guru’s Darbar with profanity and violence makes them liable for ‘Thankhah’ (chastisement) in accordance with Panthik traditions.

A spokesperson from the Metropolitan Police said: “Police were called on the evening of Saturday, 8 December following reports of a disturbance at the Gurdwara Singh temple in Alice Way, Hounslow. A number of people are believed to have gained access to the temple to protest. Police attended and worked with temple staff to calm the situation.”

12-08-2018-hunslough-protest-4-610x392.j Police Officers with shoes in the Guru’s Darbar

Twenty five police officers had to form a human chain around the stage to protect Harinder Singh’s safety from the Taksali protestors. Sikhs worldwide have condemned Taksali's who were hellbent on causing disruption, intimidation, and violence on Saturday night, causing Police to intervene with their shoes on and heads uncovered, violating the sanctity of the Guru’s Darbar.

• 2 weeks later...

Sangat there are many more new victims that's why the sikh council and others are silent after the meeting on sunday. They are doing their best to keep a lid on it and come up with a strategy to protect their own interests (which includes nkj). 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AkaalSinghn
On 12/18/2018 at 12:36 PM, Guest derby said:

Sangat there are many more new victims that's why the sikh council and others are silent after the meeting on sunday. They are doing their best to keep a lid on it and come up with a strategy to protect their own interests (which includes nkj). 

This is true. I’ve been told by someone at the SAS , Sikh awareness society have been made aware of at least 10 victims. The only victim to go to the police was the first one but because harinder had more witnesses backing him the case was dropped even though everyone knew harinder was guilty. The other victims are actually sons of some well known Sikhs in the community. One is a Kirtanis kid the other is a Gatka teachers kid. Harinder hasn’t spared anyone’s child. The main people in Sikhi on the uk scene at the moment know or have experienced the truth first hand. The rest are all being brainwashed by NKJ and dhadri for whatever reason. Big failure by UK justice system to be honest 

Guest Dhadrianwala Rapist

Senghs have told Das personally that Harinder has raped around 20 young kids over the last 5 years.

And the Police and Govarment are helping Nirvair Khalsa Jatha cover this scandal up as NKJ work for them

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Tell you what......despite being the starter of this thread a long LONG time ago just seeing you all go loco about some clearly made up sexual abuse nonsense despite the fact that NKJ are getting seriously rich by adopting the gimmicks of the 1980's American charlatan christian Evangalists I think I speak for 95% of the Sikhs when I say that Harinder Singh and NKJ will win (and deserves to win) this battle purely because if he's fighting a battle against a bunch of people too stupid to spot and target his achiles heel even when it's been laid out in the open....he most definately has the higher intelligent and moral ground and nobody likes to see a  <banned word filter activated> win a moral battle.

Guest Ekta4All84

We live in kalyug. Dark times full of fakes and snakes and it’s only going to get more worse as per Gurbani’s prophecies. That’s all I have to say. For everyone else, stop listening to what everyone else believes in and think for your self.

Asses the evidence you have available and make your own judgement and act accordingly. He should never have been allowed to abuse dozens of victims in the first place if Sikhs were awake. But unfortunately we are the ones to blame for not acting sooner and allowing them to grow how they have even now it’s not to late to safeguard our children. NKJ aren’t needed there are plenty of parchar groups out there they aren’t the only one. It’s better to be safe than sorry. I don’t what dozens kids making allegations would receive if they weren’t telling the truth. They wouldn’t ruin their own lives for no reason, we all know in the Punjabi community there is a stigma for rape victims they find it hard to get rishtas sometimes or jobs working in Indian companies. We need to change this and I hope it changes quickly for the sake of the of the Sikh panth.