Anand Karaj

Guest Sachsendamm main

21 hours ago, Guest Rajiv RSS said:

Yes I agree with u bro. We need to make Sikhs as small a minority as possible. The more people we alienate away Gurdwara's through your methods the better. Once we get Sikhs themselves to perceive Amritdhari's as the only Sikhs then that will make those fools a 3% minority in Punjab and make future Genocides against Sikhs even easier than they were in the past.

Plus your ideas will strengthen Hinduism and Mandirs as all the cheap skate Sikhs will then be welcome as new Hindu's to strengthen Hindutva. So sachsen Ji I will make sure the payment from RSS high command reaches your bank account within 24hrs. Good job!

Lmao. Ok think about it this way. You like seeing rapists wearing dastaar? You like seeing them wear alcohol. Also I did say amritdhairs which do paath and simran. Quailty > quantity. They can keep weapons and defend themselves. Then tell me how do 50 singhs kill over 10000? Paath and simran. Guru Gobind Singh ji gave his sikhs such power that 1 sikh could take on billions of people at still do some serious damage. Do 100 chandi di vaar, ez win.

Guest Spread Sikhi
On 01/02/2018 at 4:14 AM, Guest Rajiv RSS said:

Yes I agree with u bro. We need to make Sikhs as small a minority as possible. The more people we alienate away from Gurdwara's by banning them from Anand Karaj the better. Once we get Sikhs themselves to perceive Amritdhari's as the only Sikhs then that will make those fools a 3% minority in Punjab and make future Genocides against Sikhs even easier than they were in the past.

Plus your ideas (Guest Guest sachsendam) will strengthen Hinduism and Mandirs as all the cheap skate Sikhs will then be welcome as new Hindu's to strengthen Hindutva. So sachsendam Ji I will make sure the payment from RSS high command reaches your bank account within 24hrs. Good job!

On 02/02/2018 at 1:55 AM, Guest Guest said:

Lmao. Ok think about it this way. You like seeing rapists wearing dastaar? You like seeing them wear alcohol. 

Are you implicitly accusing Amritdhari's of being rapists and alcoholics? If so then your point is pathetic.

Guru Sahib said quality is more important than quality when it comes to the Khalsa Panth only.

Obviously the Khalsa Panth must be purer than pure.

But as for the rest of the Sikh Panth, demographics matter in a democracy.

So please take your bogus RSS Hindutva line of trying to make Sikhs a smaller minority elsewhere

On 03/02/2018 at 3:53 PM, Guest Spread Sikhi said:

Are you implicitly accusing Amritdhari's of being rapists and alcoholics? If so then your point is pathetic.

Guru Sahib said quality is more important than quality when it comes to the Khalsa Panth only.

Obviously the Khalsa Panth must be purer than pure.

But as for the rest of the Sikh Panth, demographics matter in a democracy.

So please take your bogus RSS Hindutva line of trying to make Sikhs a smaller minority elsewhere

No. I mean people which arent amritdhairs.

I mean the people which drink alchol and eat meat, but wear bana. They do what suits them, i.e wearing bana, fine for them, doing paath, they say its useless, eating meat, og yea dude its the best. 

That is what i am talking about. Fake sikhs wearing bana. They should all f**k off.

Like the sakhi from Guru Gobind Singh ji,s time, he told people to slap somone for not being careful (he dropped dirt or something on sangat,) but then everyone went and beat him up. Guru Gobind Singh ji asked, why did you beat him up, the people said: you told us, 

Then Guru Gobind Singh ji said that, I said a slap, i didnt say beat him up. You guys listen to the hukam which suits you.

Then Guru Gobind Singh ji said, 

Ok, then get that singh and mary your daughter with him. 

They all went slient. 

Only 1 person said ok, he quickly ran to his daughter and told her everything. She agreed to get marryed with him. 

Im not sure about the whole sakhi but you get the idea.

You have to listen and obey all hukams not just the one which suits you.

This was not just meant for you spread sikhi, it was also meant for that person which is trolling. 

On 29/01/2018 at 2:32 AM, Guest notfair said:

I have been trying to memorize bani for 2 years and still get unstuck, poor memory runs in my family (probably why I did so bad in exams.....blame the genes). don't paint everyone with the same brush.

For me I found reading Gurbani with speed helped in memorising. So for eg target for Jaap Sahib is 10 minutes then it becomes kantt.