Finishing chaupi sahib off in gutka

Guest Someguy

Guest Someguy

Hey guys so, i want to finish off chaupi sahib in my gutka, (it has both english and punjabi), it stops at dusht dok de le bachee. I did not know how to read in punjabi when i started but now I do. So i can use the other panna to complete chaupi sahib. 

If yes then how? If i put it on a table thats being disrespectful.

So how? I will like to put kirpa kree ham par jag mata, ardil,  chaupi, sveyia and dohra. Also must have proper spelling.

Also i will like to complete(well sort of) the first part of rehras as it doesnt have har jug jug bhagat o paaiea. But i dont got space :(

. So help pls

12 minutes ago, Guest Someguy said:

Hey guys so, i want to finish off chaupi sahib in my gutka, (it has both english and punjabi), it stops at dusht dok de le bachee. I did not know how to read in punjabi when i started but now I do. So i can use the other panna to complete chaupi sahib. 

If yes then how? If i put it on a table thats being disrespectful.

If I understand what you're saying you have a gutka with short Chaupai. After you complete that, you want to switch over to another piece of paper on which you have presumably printed the rest of long Chaupai off from the Internet. Is that right?

Do you have a rehal (a gutka stand)? If so, great. If not, buy one. If not, then just buy a small plastic stand, you should probably be able to get it off of Amazon.

Guest Someguy
20 hours ago, BhForce said:

If I understand what you're saying you have a gutka with short Chaupai. After you complete that, you want to switch over to another piece of paper on which you have presumably printed the rest of long Chaupai off from the Internet. Is that right?

Do you have a rehal (a gutka stand)? If so, great. If not, buy one. If not, then just buy a small plastic stand, you should probably be able to get it off of Amazon.

No what i mean is that there is space underneath(like more then half a panna) so i want to write gurbani not print it. 

11 hours ago, Guest Someguy said:

No what i mean is that there is space underneath(like more then half a panna) so i want to write gurbani not print it. 

You can do that. But buy a proper rael or get another small table. As mentioned above by bhforce.  Or clean off ur table properly. Then put a clean cloth on it. Then u can put the gutka sahib on it. Then write the rest of chaupai sahib. 

For rehraas sahib, because the gutka sahib doesnt have space. Do as others said. And print or write on another paoer and tuck it in the gutka sahib