dawah kids (salafi muslims) now using fake sikh guy to try convince others to abrahamic cult of islam

genie

30 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

There was a sakhi of a khalsa who was taken from the battlefield whilst unconscious by the mughal army who then sheared his kesh , removed his kakkars and tried to convert him , he managed to break free of his bonds and return to Guru Pita ji who interviewed him about the various aspects of the process it included eating halal meat .

Source? 

30 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

mughal army 

Modern day Muslims are not the Mughal Army. 

33 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Nominal or atheist muslim are many I agree but they can still say not in my name

“Atheist Muslim” is an oxymoron 

I don’t agree with any of the videos. This was not as I was raised, but Saudi funded Salafism has changed the nature of how many Muslims are taught and practice religion.  My family lived in peace alongside Sikhs and left the Jalandhar area in peace during partition.  Extended family members have been welcomed back to the old village in Punjab with open arms.

I am British first, have learned to be a proud Punjabi. My Muslim ‘religion’ and ‘culture’ come after, although sadly some people might chastise me for this.

Jagraj Singh’s YouTube videos inspired me to learn more about Sikhism, hence why I come and read this site.

I have visited and worked in many places around the world; spoken to many people; and have had many myths and stereotypes busted by Baha’i, Buddhists, Christian, Hindu, Jains, Jews, Muslims, Sikhs, Zoroastrians etc. I have come to the conclusion: Most people I’ve met just want happiness and a good life - their religion is more of a personal an inward system.  Also don’t believe what you see on the internet, tv or news represents an entire group or country.

• 2 weeks later...